Biden has completely destroyed the economy. Gas is 5x the price as it was under trump, food is 4x the price...

Biden has completely destroyed the economy. Gas is 5x the price as it was under trump, food is 4x the price, housing is unaffordable. WORST PRESIDENT EVER

>Picrel, I could buy a roundmeal for 4.99 under trump. Now it’s 8.99 and the amount of food it contains is half.

Attached: 37C4A8CF-B1DD-4303-8FD8-2C6092D84A56.jpg (1080x1080, 253.44K)

Absolute failure

Attached: failure.jpg (878x713, 113.86K)

Imagine eating macaroni and beef that isn’t round

Goddamn, roundmeals are really that expensive now? I haven't had one in a while

Roundmeals are becoming unaffordable. I used to enjoy a roundmeal every friday after work, the absolute bliss of shoveling that delicious high quality beef and macaroni down my pie hole was the highlight of my life. Now I only eat them once a month at most.

discusting food ewww

Over $10 with tax here.
FUCK BIDEN

>Visit from Davis
Oh man thats tempting

what the FUCK is a roundmeal? Is this really what u americans eat? That shit looks putrid.

Wait where are you from? You have never had a roundmeal? I have one like every week, sometimes twice a week if I'm feeling lazy. Just unwrap it in your lap and enjoy

Macaroni and cheese with ground beef. Its pretty fucking good. Usually needs pepper though.

Found the pompous ass who thinks he knows good food...

you get the government you deserve

Checked... trips of truth
Def needs pepper. I like to add a little garlic powder too...

tell me about it, it's the same in the UK, these things (meat pie in a tin can) have doubled in price this last 4 months

Attached: 1655667799475.jpg (1500x1500, 243.6K)

this is the best thread on Any Forums

Have you really never had one? It's like Hamburger Helper, but better.

Have literally never tried one of these - how much do they cost?

US food is strange

>doesn't understand basic macroeconomics

GDP growth and unemployment are astronomically better right now compared to when trump left.

I never understood why meat pies never took off in the USA.
I would love to be able to get them at gas stations like they do in australia

Has anyone EVER got the visit from Davis??

yes. he came to me.

>GDP growth and unemployment are astronomically better right now compared to when trump left.
That doesn't help people who can't afford to eat

they're £2, there's other versions too so you can switch it up, they're a guilty pleasure from when I was younger and a poorfag

Bullshit. I think more people would have heard about it. I think it would have been kinda cool if he did though...

>Biden has completely destroyed the economy
Not yet