I hate this fuck

I hate this fuck

Attached: 1655647852014m.jpg (1024x538, 84.21K)

Why

everybody fucking hates him, get in queue dickhead.

You hate that fuck.

Attached: Balrog.jpg (867x647, 154.37K)

I hate him too user

I don't really hate him, but I'm pretty tired of him

He was seen dining maskless with friends in the middle of a lockdown.

Oi m8! You got a internet loishenshe fur dat posht?

Attached: 85AA64DA-2E84-4210-A689-882929FDB60E.png (1280x2000, 1.41M)

How did he turn from bad guy to good guy?

He was cooler than Trump

somebody give this fucker comb

Attached: comb.jpg (3713x2476, 1.14M)

I fuck this hate!

Attached: 0827gallagher01.jpg (1140x679, 87.17K)

He is a muderous fucking thundercunt. All Tories are. Pic related.

Attached: 20220526_193117.jpg (2211x2364, 1.93M)

These. I can’t stand him (and haven’t since his TV career) and I just find him to be obnoxious and contemptible. I’m finding it tiring myself. They don’t refer to him as greased piglet for nothing. Anyone who says he’s based because he makes people seethe will also grow tired of him.

He does get his hair done and brushed before appearing on camera. But ruins it and makes it messy just before cameras go live
“Boris” is his character and he plays very much to it. The messy hair is entirely part of it.

if you hate the Tories so much, what political ideology would you like to replace them with?

>everybody fucking hates him
I don't

You knew what he was like before you voted for him. Don't act surprised.

He’s a dithering prick who is very much caught between his paymasters who influence policy and actually wanting to be loved by the public.
He has no real strong convictions of his own (beyond being a libertarian but even that is suspect). Brexit was entirely the roll of a dice (he wrote two articles; one in support of and one against and went pro-Brexit as he saw it as a way to advance his career). Most won’t remember his tenure as mayor but he really wanted to be seen as metropolitan and liberal by his electorate. He embraced Farage-lite policies once he got himself fired for lying and before his political campaign

Is there any significant party that's worse than the Tories? I don't know anything about modern English politics except that you guys can't stop electing retards, just like us.

One with a respect for the law and the electorate; as well as being economically literate (if Tories were really pro-business and actually cared about the economy Brexit wouldn’t have been allowed to happen being one of many examples of their profligate policies)
I’d like a return to something moderate maybe? And not lurching right to left in order to save his own fucking skin

Why Mr Panjeet why? Your permanent resident application got rejected in UK?

>"that's like really really racist, i'm so ashamed of being white" :(

Attached: 1490804221381.jpg (452x586, 38.43K)