$155 for this

$155 for this

Let's go Brandon

Attached: lgb.png (689x927, 1.41M)

Ewww, look at all the GMO foodstuffs. Have fun being part of the experiment.

Imagine being this fucking brain dead, even if it is bait you should just the rest of us a favor and neck yourself.

triggered

Show receipt

Dont picking on OP, hes obviously protien deficient.

>2022
>not cabbagemaxxing

>Let's go Brandon
This I agree with.

>let's go brandon
god you boomers are insufferable, your forced meme is not witty, not funny, and imparts nothing of value to people who hear it. shut up already, and no I'm not tacitly supporting biden, biden is a senile shitfaced old man who belongs in a nursing home and not in the white house, but then again so is trump. when will faggots learn that the system is broken, all politicians are corrupt, all businessmen are corrupt, and basically the cancer is too far gone to try and remove. no amount of chemo will save our society. the writing's on the wall, the chickens are coming home to roost, time is short, it's over. evolution will wipe us out but in the mean time can you SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLACK JAWED DROOL SPEWING IMBECILES FUCKING HELL

Not Bidens fault you dont make more money. The economy is red hot right now man, gotta keep up. Besides less food is a good thing, think of it as going on a diet so we can defeat Putin over there so we dont have to fight him over here.

>hickens are coming home to roost
Mmmmmmm, hickens.

do you want to see what i bought, based on 12 $/hr ?
hint: its not freerange eggs and chocolate/cereals

Attached: oou.png (172x155, 34.41K)

The “seat” looks healthy. The rest looks carb/sugar/additive loaded. But I’m eating donuts, so who am I to judge?

Exactly! All this Biden scapegoating is exhausting. MAGAts need to wake up and grow up.

why the fuck is reggieposter over here
$12/hr isn't livable you fag

the farmhouse bread
(the war on ukraine, for the grain), while bill gates fucks up the fruits and veggies. bananas too, but thats a whole other story

>confirmed for gay

This! No way that shit is 155, especially if you shop at Walmart. I just spent 109 at vons and that's with produce, grass fed beef, ground chicken ,a nice slab of sockeye salmon, cashew butter, almond butter, wild rice mix, kombucha 3 bottles and ezekiel bread..

I don't believe that was $155. Probably around $100, including tax.

Same thing with baby formula. Oh no my baby cant eat. Like bitch take out your tits and feed the thing then. They arent just for flashing Tyrone for beads

25 dollars
i use them just in case i need throwing ammo

Attached: image_2022-06-19_193713706.png (414x842, 282.21K)

$25 for this

Attached: image_2022-06-19_193809445.png (449x910, 288.89K)

pretty sure that shit will give you cancer if you ingest it over long periods of time.

i dont actually like beans. they went out of date last year

what is it?

Attached: Bean.jpg (800x460, 67.64K)

Why the fuck did you buy so much damn yogurt? Just make your own yogurt at this point!!! Still, I don't believe that you paid $155 sir I'm going to need to see a receipt.
Where the fuck do you people live??

Where the hell do you live that this is 150?

I agree that breastfeeding is best, that we should even bring back the concept of wet nurses, and that the use of baby formula should be restricted to cases where it is absolutely necessary.

That said, your take is absolutely asinine. The shortage is a problem, because if you need it (and some people do), and you can't get it, your kid can't get nutrition.

Fantasy land. Because in most places thats about $65 maybe $70 tops.

beans

you dont need downy unstoppables, and yogurt is really expensive, that should reduce your cost

Wut? Yogurt is like $1.35 a cup. Or $2 for the gigantic family size store brand stuff but good luck finishing that before it spoils.

48 $ (1 inch)

Attached: image_2022-06-19_194527814.png (1352x2192, 1.63M)

Nope, not those specific products, some of which would be considered premium, e.g., the "artisan"-type bread, the free-range eggs. It's $100 with tax.

You could get a similar basket down to the range you're talking about by substituting a regular loaf of wheat bread, non-free-range eggs, and maybe a couple other things.
>and yogurt is really expensive, that should reduce your cost
Yeah, that's over $30 of yogurt lol.

so 5 hours of work... is about 1 weeks worth of food c:

Carb city,Better burn that shit off or it's going straight to your asshole.

And at $1.35, how much do you think 28 cups of yogurt is lol? Also, in terms of calories/cent, yes, it's expensive relative to other sources of macronutrients (except perhaps protein).

The shortage isnt a problem. It's just conservatives whining. Im still ridin with Biden idgaf about your kids. Get an abortion if you cant breastfeed