IPhone vs Samsung

iPhone vs Samsung

What's better?

Attached: 4EE42083-893C-463C-8FA1-213864E7F964.jpg (1280x720, 270.4K)

Attached: 55e77807fbe67e46979dfb1d56fba8a0.png (1292x1368, 309.37K)

Cheap chink phones like redmi. 99% the features for fuck all £££.
Inb4 China spying on me, apple is worse.

Imo Samsung is better in what you can do with it (i.e. custom ROMs) and give you a little more freedom
That said, I may be biased since I never used an iPhone, but I suppose both phones are still chipped so who cares?

Apple has better security and privacy compared to Samsung.

I like the android operating system better though.

Android sucks, there are 2-3 different ways to do the same thing, confusing function tree. Vulnerable OS, store is full of trojan-laden apps, get an antivirus system.

Apple sucks, twice as expensive as it should be, fisher-price toy interface, few features, still using 12 megapixel cameras when android is 64 megapixels and beyond.

Attached: usa.png (640x380, 649.25K)

If you want to be chained to the Apple ecosystem and have all your data only accessible using apple software and all your peripherals ie data and charging cables using proprietary apple technology that you can only use with apple products go with the iPhone. If you want more freedom go with Samsung. Hardware wise both phones do the same thing.

> 2-3 different ways to do the same thing

I don't understand how this is a negative

What the hell you doing on your phone that requires security? If you're not a total retard that's not a concern on any phone.

Despite Apple efforts a few apps sneak into the store with spyware. Goes to show the type of mentality of apps writers, willing to risk a life ban just to put in some stealth bitcoin miner or tracker.
I think I may just go back to a dumb cellphone, I really only use it for calls and texting.

they all suck because they are all corporate datamining spy tools

Nokia

Smartphones are pretty much toys now, to play games on.

Attached: 1652438510157.webm (576x720, 929.01K)

Both are shit in my opinion. I wish I could use some feature phone again.

Samsung won with the flip and fold

It's ogre.

Attached: _samsung_galaxy_x_bts_v_and_galaxy_z_flip_cf_175169.jpg (1000x563, 62.85K)

Had Samsung issued as a Company phone.
Utter shit.
Never,ever,again.
Company was of the same opinion.
Company employs 5,000 plus operatives,hence huge Corporate business decision;-)
Ref a personal aspect,went from Nokia E72 to I-Phone.
Thank fuck i did;-)

Oh they gave you a midrange samsung for 200$ MRSP and they expected it to last four years?
And then you swapped to an iphone that is four times the price and you seem surprised it's better.

This

Nope,wasn’t mid-range,considering the nature of the Company’s business.
Didn’t have I-Phone for work.
Had I-Phone as a personal phone.
Not surprised it was better,at all.
More amazed at how shit the Samsung really was.
Read,digest,compute my original post.
It’ll save yourself,and me,a fuckton of time.

We also got crap Samsungs for $150 MSRP. Those fucking sucked never used it at all.

I also had a personal Samsung for $700 MSRP. My mom now uses that phone which is 10 years old and still working. No problem with the battery or anything

Motorola

This

Hands down. Agreed.

What a fucking soycucked consoomer response. Go buy more amiibos or fuckopop faggery

Picked up a S22U a week ago and enjoying it so far

Xiaomi