This is judgement-free zone, what is your most extreme sexual fantasy, Any Forums?

this is judgement-free zone, what is your most extreme sexual fantasy, Any Forums?

Attached: AA33BB19-A4E9-4FE8-8488-A44FA643D2A6.jpg (739x415, 31.13K)

Getting pegged in my ass by my cute ex gf while my current gf sits on my face. They kiss, while I eat her pussy out.

We've already talked about this.

Pic semi related, could be my ex's twin sister.

Attached: Evelien_vd_A.png (600x902, 776.77K)

pretty tame actually. i just want to sniff armpits and possibly lick them. i don't even know if i'll like the experience but that's my fantasy.

The biggest regret in my life was I used to share a bedroom with my older sister growing up it was quite open would often ask me to see my penis and would flash me and even use the toilet in front of me as teens. We were really close I wish I took her up until the offers and probably ending up fucking her even 20 years later I still think about what I could have done she was really pretty too like a young Kate Winslet. I would love a second chance despite having partners.

I want my trans friend to turn me into her cumslut
I want her to fill my mouth and stomach with cum
then slather my face in her cum
and then fill my asshole with her seed
god I'm so hard just thinking about it right now
I want her to own me and turn me into her personal fucktoy

Attached: spurd.jpg (500x457, 38.31K)

Pic related

Attached: kate-winslet-10-1299862533-view-0.jpg (460x615, 49K)

Consensual hand holding with a biological female

Attached: 1655661982947.jpg (620x797, 74.49K)

Sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

I liek pancakes

Attached: 5593104322709899.jpg (300x320, 44.46K)

a titanic mistake

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

- Want to dress up as a schoolgirl and get molested (touched, fingered, licked, fucked) by 60-70+ years old guy (i am a 25yo skinny smooth guy) ...
- Have him shower me and fill my ass with whipped cream or chocolate, then make me sit on his lap and push it all out while we make out
- Fill my ass with a smoothie and drink it out with a straw
- Pee in panties in front of him
- Let him pee in my ass

Going back to the days where my sister would grind on my dick raw… my fantasy would be to man up and sink my dick in her and give us both the release we really wanted.

2 chicks at the same time, man.

I want to test to see if it's possible to get someone addicted to my cum,
Arrange to be given a blowjob to completion evey day for a month then make them go cold-turkey

Post pics of you urinating you sexy faggot

Being a young girl getting edged to extreme arousal then receiving a clitoridectomy just before cumming

Haha that bitch in the picture used to be a teller at my bank! Sure to miss jessica!

I want to be crossdressed and tied up. I want a dominatrix to abuse me, peg me, and drain me of cum. I like the idea of being put in an armbinder and being led on a leash and walked outside.

What would you do if you found out it worked?

DON'T JUDGE ME
My fantasy is to find a woman, trick her into becoming my life servant, enslaving her with a gold ring and then forcing her to live in my personal box of captivity known as a 3-bedroom house, make her bear my children and she must feed me the finest homecooked meals, and drive the spawn to schools to educate them.
She must also under threat keep the captivity box clean and neat and then endure watching RomComs daily until I come home and demand dinner as she slaves away on a hot steamy stove.
Yeah that would be cool.

Attached: grab.jpg (168x300, 11.27K)

Both illegal and potentially lethal so I wont elaborate in order to avoid leading astray some potentially underage anons.

i would love to have a gf that would cook me a delicious dinner and then say that she enjoys spending time with me

Attached: Eunji1.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

You depraved fuck

>You depraved fuck
She won't get out of it either it will be for life.