Why are niggers such pussies?

Why are niggers such pussies?

>It's a fucking word lol.

Imagine if whites chimped out over something so stupid and petty...

>wew lads

Attached: 281893228_682522012833517_8872732027595612835_n.jpg (640x617, 234.15K)

Bcuz niggers are shit

Well hello there.

Attached: Harlem Hell Fighters.jpg (770x600, 89.01K)

>Imagine if whites chimped out over something so stupid and petty...
Trans rights.

Attached: hank.jpg (470x503, 132.02K)

coz niggers know its true, all the Maliciousness behind the phenomena Nigger, its all true.

I wish this world simply ran on the concept of actions having natural consequences.

Ex: I call someone a nigger, they don’t like me and simply don’t talk to me

Ex: I kill someone, I don’t get arrested but people discuss my misdeed and now people won’t sell me food or talk to me and are afraid of me and see that I die from being exiled and in turn feel a reluctance to kill someone fearing the same consequence.

Neck yourself, edgeboi.

Trans rights are not a problem, the problem are:
- you must respect my delusion by using my pronouns
- every piece of movie, comics, art... must cater to my community
- teaching children that they could be trans, fucking with their mind before they have developed
- chopping and giving puberty blockers to kids and teenagers, who do not comprehend fully the consequences
- males competing in females sports, pretending there is no inherent advantage in term of muscle mass

Blow your worthless, tranny obsessed brains out, incel.

>- chopping and giving puberty blockers to kids and teenagers, who do not comprehend fully the consequences
Things that only happen in delusional tranny obsessed faggots' minds for $500, Alex

>incel
literally all you can say. keep being brainwashed retard

It's not my fault it's very obvious that you have never touched a woman and never will.

He's right though.

Attached: Dale.png (650x408, 230.43K)

No, he's just regurgitating Any Forumstard dogwhistles for attention.

Which part of what he said isn't true?

ACK!

Attached: 1655661233488.png (500x501, 79.66K)

Trans rights = Supporting medical malpractice and being okay with hospitals and the like preying on mentally deranged people to make customers for life.

Based

The replies proving you so right makes it better

Based.

What I'm saying is politically correct, I don't support people getting abused by a predatory medical system.
You do though? I don't get it. I guess I won't get a real response from you though.
It's more likely that, rather than being an actual autonomous human, you're akin to a human parrot. I doubt you actually have thought about this issue, and have instead just accepted what other parroting morons have told you.
Think for yourself. Spend like an hour or so outside and really think about how you truly feel about the state of affair in the world. If you can.

"Asks about people being pussies not getting the irony of how they've come on b to anonymously bitch about things they'd never have the balls so say in public."

Yeah sounds about right.

Based

This man has never said nigger to a nigger in public before lmao.

The irony of you virtue signaling with Any Forums bullshit and trying to claim someone else can only parrot what they've read lol
Projection at its finest.