Is there a way to tell if a chip has been put in my arm i have tried scanning with the nfc reader on my phone but...

is there a way to tell if a chip has been put in my arm i have tried scanning with the nfc reader on my phone but nothing came up also magnets is there osmething i can do which will help me find where the chip is and disable it if it isnt in too deep i think i may be able to cut it out but its proving difficult to find exactly where it is?

Attached: chip.jpg (287x286, 16.34K)

you probably have parasites from all the poorly cooked pork you have eaten if you think there's a chip in your skin

the microchips are working fine you need to leave them in or you will get sick and your family might be in danger

Attached: 1658852510907633.jpg (999x1024, 319.92K)

they usually hide it in your urinary track.

user, you are going to need a tooth pick for this

Attached: cat suicide.png (561x561, 944.88K)

you need the right tool for the job

Attached: bowieknife1_86b5289a-77be-46ab-8421-d3754bf3aedd.jpg (2048x2048, 230.56K)

quit trolling i actually think it happend it is a long story but i have some evidence that it has happened but it is too much info to go into now but i really need to get this out and i know it sounds fake but its true i asked the doctor for an xray and they said we dont do that kind of thing which makes me even more suspciious that my idea is on track i heard there are software defined radio that you can scan with to find this sort of thing do you think this could work?

>i have tried scanning with the nfc reader on my phone
If you actually did this, not just joking around, you should talk to a psychologist.

we arent trolling you need to leave the leave the chip in, stop asking questions

Remember 2012 when Any Forums was mostly used by college and university students? Good times.

newfag

go to Any Forums, there you can find people of your own, and who knows, they might even help you cut your arm off to remove the chip. lol

>that genuine schizo type of run on sentence
wow, haven't seen that in a while, even on Any Forums

>what is punctuation

use a fucking comma or period once in a while.

You can see if one is there if you move a magnet around your arm. It's should be. Strong magnet.

No matter what others say ALWAYS listen to your brain
You can't trust anyone, even your friends and family

just take your meds or go to a psychiatrist if you don't have any prescribed yet

then how can I trust YOU, if YOU say thet I cannot trust ANYONE. wouldn't that be a paradox?

schizos have disorganized thought. they cant form sentences properly

beautiful knaifu, except for that disgusting L shape after the finger guard

yes it seems so indeed kek