Greatest president of all time. the jan 6th committee makes me love him even more

greatest president of all time. the jan 6th committee makes me love him even more

maga24 libtards

Attached: our potus.jpg (1260x810, 231.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-staggering-record-of-uncharged-criminal-misconduct/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Udvaivayu adekvata

so you don't love america?

Why are they even having a committee. Nobody cares and you can't even go anywhere cause fucking gas is so high.

Putin bot.

Only a traitor would love another traitor

Republicans and Trump suppoting politicians voted against letting oil companies gouge the prices. Just saying.

Also, I wanna see Trump get gangraped in prison, it'd be funny.

You'd better care.
Gas price won't mean squat to you or anybody if racist insurrectionist trumptards aren't punished for their crimes.

I love that dems delayed this and set it to be aired at prime time then Trump's approval increased

I meant they voted FOR letting oil companies do this, not against. I just woke up. :c

Be a man and list the crimes. I'll wait.

This article has a pretty decent and long list on a graph that comes with sources for each one and the specific law violated that's over 40+ entries long.

Granted, this is not even HALF of them because most of these take place between 2015-2021 and his non-political related crimes date back way farther than that, but you know...I'm not a god or anything and I don't have a lifetime to a randomfag about every single thing this dude has done.

citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-staggering-record-of-uncharged-criminal-misconduct/

Now post something I can make fun of instead of the truth

Conspiracy to overthrow the government and treason, you giant fuckstick. I'm not sure he'll end up in prison, but his political career is finished as a result of these hearings I bet. Editing together a highlight reel of Republicans that were close to him saying the dude is a dangerous lying trash monster was just what was needed to make all the decent people distance themselves from him. Only the retarded Trumpers remain, to the detriment of their entire party. Maybe they will wake up

Sure. Here you go.

Attached: donald-trump-another-man-baby-in-grown-up-spaces.jpg (1200x900, 120.04K)

oh look another election tourist seethn'
>yikes

God bless Donald J. Trump and God bless the United States of America.

God is not real, fag

The treason as you call it was orchestrated by the DEMS on that day.

Most of the USA is far from united with you inbred, toothless droolers

learn about the economics of price controls before you repeat this epic retardation further

Trump’s America

Attached: FBA06251-4435-49BA-839E-3D41B073666E.jpg (1430x1000, 400.31K)