Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

Oh…this again. Kys op

hmmm strange, works perfectly in my end, maybe try clear cache or reinstall windows, check the news it's all over the place.

Borderline illiterate ESL troll thread? Haven't seen one of those for at least 30 seconds.

Maybe Kys

HOLY SHIT GUYS

Attached: faggot.png (1883x1079, 1.28M)

Paranoid fag here, this shit actually scares me ngl
Fuck you

Lol

>WORLDWAR 3 HAVE BEGUN
1 spelling mistake and 1 incorrect verb in just 5 words! OP, you're setting the retardation bar high. Huzzah!

but its fucking true monkey ass nigger zoomer trany faggot! Check bbc.com/nuclear-strikes-detected-eastcoast/

Putin committed suicide? Based.

cool, I wont have to go to work tomorrow

heres another word faggot 'Reliable sources' ! fucking nigger!

>trany

who cares, im gonna be the one with an escape car full of flour and yeast and youl be dead nigger when the putin has had his ways muahaha

3 punctuation errors, 2 capitalization errors, 1 incorrect usage of the plural. The retardation bar moves higher!

and as the bar moves higher, you eat that dick deeper and deeper untill you implode in a pool of cum.

Attached: apologize.jpg (253x199, 8.58K)

And now the projection begins....

Wtf is this guys, is this true?
Foxnews only says that the National guard have been actiavted in the NY area, but nothing about why...getting a bit scared now!

keep sucking that dick tranny nigger, nothing can save you now

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (600x528, 48.57K)

damn...nowthey are repporting HUGE mushroom clouds in teh Washington and NY are now, could it be the fire on the chemical plants???