Zen4 will come out before Taiwan gets invaded, right bros?

Zen4 will come out before Taiwan gets invaded, right bros?

Attached: 1654209355870.png (400x333, 104.92K)

i don't have money anyways
don't consume new technology bros

Zen4 runs have already been made and shipped. Ships will be here in a few months.

How do you expect me to run the newest version of Slack? Teams churns several seconds on a 12900K

It's interesting that we were able to run DOOM on 40Mhz processors software rendered in 1993.

women didn't use computers back then

>How do you expect me to run the newest version of Slack?
use irc/xmpp
>Teams churns several seconds on a 12900K
use irc/xmpp

Can irc do videocalls?

no but it's super simple
compare discord phone faggotry to entering a nickname to a server.

Why would you want to. Video calls are meme.

I can hear you talk.. Why do I need to see your ugly face flapping.

Also... Text is better... I can re read.. I don't need to ask you to repeat yourself..
Days after, I can re read..

Text is better in every way to voice/video.

Taiwan won't get invaded. That island is basically a fortress, and Chinks will need to get past the US 7th fleet. There will be no invasion.

Sure, but I'm supposed to attend meetings atleast a couple times a week

Well yes and no. First batches are probably done but zen4 will be continuously produced for a year or two.
>Taiwan won't get invaded
I can guarantee you that it will, it's just a matter of time.
>Chinks will need to get past the US 7th fleet
Currently the PLA is not capable of overcoming the US presence in the region, but the US alone will not be able to contain them for much longer, so it really comes down to how much the other members of the quad alliance are willing to do in the long run, especially japan who's proximity makes it the natural counterweight to to china in the south china sea is needed.
>There will be no invasion.
While true for the foreseeable future, in 10 or 15 years this might be a complete different story.

What the fuck is Taiwan?

How about you worry about getting a job instead of what others spend their money on user

>before Taiwan gets invaded

Just buy Intel, bro.

Ireland of the Pacific.

Intel's Arc GPU are made by TSMC btw.

>I can guarantee you that it will
China's final warning, paper tiger, etc.

Beijing will probably attempt it in the next decade because they would rather half their population starve than to get booted out of power. Chins can only into low quality shit and the global order is slowly collapsing. When it does, people will finally realize the shine job the zergs pulled on everyone else by deflating their currency and using slave labor. Those yellow monkeys really were the biggest beneficiaries of US naval hegemony.

Attached: oilExportsMap.jpg (1800x1014, 149.78K)

China are Intel shills.

It's not like it's out or any faster so who cares. Nvidia's RTX3000 is on Samsung's 8nm btw