Theoretically how wrong is it to return delivery food to the restaurant if the customer doesn't tip...

Theoretically how wrong is it to return delivery food to the restaurant if the customer doesn't tip? I feel like you if aren't gonna tip, you don't deserve and shouldn't order delivery.

Attached: Piranha.jpg (640x335, 53.53K)

I agree, if you can't tip 40% you can't afford to order in

Not wrong at all. It's up to the delivery driver, they're the ones providing the service. If you don't like that pick it up yourself, it's really simple lmao

holy shit you're such a faggot

Just the tip. Just for a second. Is what I told my last customer then she complained to the manager and I got fired while she got a free lunch.

Fuck delivering food with your own car. Totally not worth it and it is a dead end job that keeps you poor.

Sucks to suck baby. Like how blow jobs are just a chore.

Yeah he's being ridiculous. I'd say a $4+ tip is acceptable. Anything below that, I might return the food. $0 and it's guaranteed cancellation

Im not tipping. Fuck you wagie. If Mr Shekelstein doesnt pay you enough find a better job.

tip means extra

if your pay isn't good enough without the "Bonus" then need to protest your americanised hospitality industry or find a different job

In my country servers get like 14USD an hour and don't complain about not getting something they're not entitled to

Delivery drivers who attempt to return food over a tip should have their ass beat. It shows how shit of a human being you are.

>Anything below that, I might return the food. $0 and it's guaranteed cancellation

then it's not a tip, it's a secret illegal charge

tips are optional, that's why it's called a tip, its extra

Ok? It's optional to not be a douchebag but if you don't do it you'll probably get treated negatively at some point or straight up knocked the fuck out like a little bitch. That's how life works kid.

tipping comes after service. in most of these apps you have the option of tipping AFTER the order is complete.

You mean just like you don't deserve a fair wage due to being a whining man-child?

Not my problem you had poor negotiation skills when signing your contract.
Tipping is illegal and is considered bribery. I won't risk legal issues because you are retarded.

Take the food back to the restaurant and break 20 years of customer fidelity for your boss, retard.

Hope it helps you.

Americans and their tipcuckery. America is never not funny.

I'm not tipping anymore because of your comment on fourchandotorg

not in my country. The standard is to not tip, anytime I've tipped anyone in my country I've been met with praise and thank yous

in your country If I were tip it'd be expected and If I didn't I'd be treated like shit

what a horrible, flawed backwards system you have where customers are awkwardly expected to donate for food they paid for and where workers are forced to fend for extra money they shouldn't be expected to get.

your hospitality system sucks, FUCK YOUR TIPS

everyday you post this i order a pizza and dont tip.
>but you dont care about anyone but yourself kike.... why would you care other people arent getting tipped?

My mom's best friend owns the restaurant I work at and I told her immediately when I returned food the first time, it was shitty house in the hood that didn't tip, she said it was fine as long as they really didnt tip and we blacklisted their address kek

I normally put a $10 tip, wait for the food to be delivered super fast, then if it's a woman or an immigrant delivery person I complain about my order with Doordash or Uber Eats and make them change the tip to 0 because the deliverer was rude.

but why create the situation in the first place, Why not charge $2 more for the food and leave this backwards ass system behind?

Yes, exactly.

I know this is pasta and bait but if someone already paid the delivery fee. That thing that covers your service. You can get fucked. Like everyone already pointed out your tip is extra and not guaranteed.

The delivery fee will be refunded obviously.

Kek
Work as an employee for a local operation (work for a restaurant as their delivery driver) and you'll make way more money. The apps siphon off pretty much all the profits making you unable to make a decent wage driving for them

what a dumbass way to run a business. American Hospitality is such a joke

What when you will generate enough loss that the restaurant closes?

Fuck off faggot. I'm already paying more than I should, you're getting paid, I'm probably paying a fucking delivery fee on top of that. If you have a problem, ask your fucking boss why you aren't being given the delivery fee. Fuck off. I'm sick of you entitled faggots expecting me to tip you.
If you work for Uber eats or door dash go double fuck yourself. I hope a drunk nigger t-bones your faggot ass at an intersection and totals your car.

I blacklisted a house that likely couldn't afford to tip because I'm a whiny little bitch.