Talk to a black man Any Forums

Talk to a black man Any Forums

Attached: IMG_20220522_014427.jpg (1065x1155, 436.32K)

no thank you. fucking nigger.

Attached: 1655409322110.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

ok, just looked up the directions to the nearest prison, thanks.

Fuck off nigger

You're a little green for a Black man. Is your liver ok?

mo bappa doo dap da bix nood mofugga. naw mean?

Before or after the arrest?

I forgive you user

To help rehabilitate them right?

ok. hi.

You doing ok?

Let love lead user

can you smell youre own shitskin stink or have you become immune to feces?

Attached: 1652716669409.png (643x835, 1.18M)

What's your first name user? Do you live in America and if so what's it like? Would you live in another super racist society like Japan or Korea if you could?

Im going to write slowly because I know you cant read

Hello user. How is life treating you

I'm doing great. How are you user

il pay the rope if you hero, il even chip in a coupple of melins for your loved ones.

No thanks, I don't need my bike stolen. Go to the back of the board where you "people" belong before I call a cop

pepsi or coca cola?

ok, man. slow sunday morning here. you?

Hey, black man. How's your day?

You know that guys a murderer right

Grape soda honky wtf you think

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1631006069440.png (1104x1425, 56.23K)

Whats your opinion on gypsies?

Erik. Fuck Asians. There truly racist and can't even complain about it. The racists in America are a minority.

Thank you so much MASSA

Stealing bikes. Are you 12

That's what we want you to think porch monkey

Water

Why? You looking for a date? Stealing bikes indeed. What are you, black?

Same. Just thought I would post just to see how people would act

Hey White man. My day is good how's yours

Clearly you are mentally stable and a functioning member of society

serious question from a school teacher. what the fuck is wrong with yalls kids? its ALWAYS the black kids who are the fucking problem, loud, unruly, pieces of shit

guaranteed these are all disgusting pale blobs sitting in broken down recliners and screeching along with tucker on the teevee

I really don't know what they are. White is white is white (hope I'm not making a mistake) and why do people hate them?

Someone mad

Say it ain't so user

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-29-12-35-22-16_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb_1.jpg (1080x1002, 121.25K)

ecchi?

Attached: 1655607246666.webm (1280x720, 730.05K)

everyone's racist, our brains are complex discrimination machines, the chinks just don't give a fuck (look at how they treat animals, especially food)

is life in america as legit hard for you as it seems in the media? im euro in a 97% white country not many like you about, is it true that black people hate other blacks the most?

Calling kids pieces of shit... They are not accountable for their actions. Blame parents

not really. quietly disgusted is more like it. you make being white embarrassing

Happy juneteenf OP! Could I please have my bike back?

Post your bbc

Lol you wanna touch his hair don't you

Honestly. The reason I don't take offense is because this is what I imagine they look like

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-030829_1.jpg (1080x748, 87.84K)