Any films about modern American life?

any films about modern American life?

Attached: 1655325501169.webm (720x406, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3iuxN2IpxI&ab_channel=LucasDuarte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wagie are you ok? are you ok wagie?

Attached: w.jpg (631x595, 40.73K)

wtf i hate capitalism now

The Rock

does every super market do that in the us?

Attached: 1624562588149.png (667x546, 85.65K)

yup, if they don't the police show up to gun them down

>you WILL participate or you WILL be fired

Why
What purpose does the humiliation serve? Does the middle manager guy not realize it is humiliating to dance on command?

Black Panther

Attached: black masters.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

STOMP STOMP CLAP STOMP STOMP CLAP

Commie tranny thread.

Do you actually get fired for not participating?

This video is more American than anything I've ever seen before.

I wish I had a job that was that fun.

Why is America so into black guys fucking their white women

I refuse to rewatch this abhorrent display but unless there are trans flags all over the walls it's not american enough

I've come to the conclusion that most Americans actually like this sort of thing.

DANCE WAGIE, DANCE!

Attached: 1647426680686.png (1000x712, 217.12K)

looks fun. i want to join them

America is a Disneyland country. Literally everything is fake

>Does the middle manager guy not realize it is humiliating to dance on command?
I'll let you in on a little secret, he doesn't give a shit.
He sees the light at the end of the tunnel - being a manager of the entire store and making 250k+ a year to do less work than he's doing now. He'll do anything it takes to get there, including act like a complete ass and make the people in his department act like complete asses, if it checks boxes for his promotion
>t. Aunt is a manager of Wal-Mart and explained it all to me once

youtube.com/watch?v=I3iuxN2IpxI&ab_channel=LucasDuarte

>Being a low IQ violent person who is unable to be accountable for their own ignorant actions in the US is something to be proud of
The US will collapse. It's not a matter of IF but WHEN

Promoting the guy who humiliates the employees doesn't sound like a good decision, financially or otherwise.

I think it might be a joke

for

Every single person there has a will and is doing it voluntarily whether they realize it or not.

A humiliated worker is a docile worker my friend, this is just modern buck breaking

It's real

10 U.S. Code § 1408 - Physical movement requirement in U.S. grocery and retail establishments engaged in interstate commerce

(a)
(1) It shall be unlawful for any grocery or retail establishment engaged in or substantially affecting interstate commerce to forego mandatory physical movement exercises in the beginning of each shift.
(2) Failure to comply with the terms of this chapter shall be punishable by not more than 5 years in federal prison or $200,000 per day.

(b) Definitions
(6) The term "mandatory physical movement exercises" means –
(A) any stretching, aerobics, dancing, jumping, or related movements.

they're joking, right guys?

Attached: MMMM.png (1168x1200, 39.79K)

yeah, everyone's got the same smirk going on throughout. my younger brother's hs class did some goofy shit too, they made a crown that said "king of whitey" for the only black kid in ap calc two of the kids got sent to the principle for it

Want to know how I know you don't know a fucking thing about how the corporate world works?

They probably are, but Any Forums will seethe regardless because they’re autistic and can’t recognize jokes.

american ultra

Attached: 1651102081061.jpg (211x170, 12.92K)

>moved to Any Forums
Based jannies, moving off topic garbage to where it belongs