How can I make a lot of money so I can have a pretty wife and she and her friends can have slumber parties at my house...

How can I make a lot of money so I can have a pretty wife and she and her friends can have slumber parties at my house on the weekends and I can make them pancakes when they wake up

Attached: you-know-what-i-hate-fucking-niggers-and-autistic-beaners.jpg (976x1415, 473.15K)

Take a course on IT, get someone to take a look at your resume/CV, Learn how to nail a job interview (go for trainee position).
On the side, look for a sidehustle or a way to make extra income. Learn to put your money aside BEFORE you spend any dime (takes 1 hour to learn tbh), put your money towards assets like realestate, stocks etc.

also:
Pretty wife
- You don't necessarily need alot of money for that.

House
- You need some money but not aloooot

Pancakes
- You do need money for that though

Don't fucking tell him, he's on Any Forums he doesn't deserve any of that

you could not be more wrong
pancakes - tiny amount of money
house - large amount of money
wife - infinite money, literally all of it

I only come here when I need advice. Also, what gives you the right to declare people do and don't deserve? Everyone deserves a nice cozy life with a wife in a cozy home. If everyone had that, there would be no conflict.

pancakes - fucking expensive, unless you make yourself.. even then, what is your time worth?
House - Large amount of money? pphfff yea right. Borrowing money from the back and paying back over time is not alot more expensive than renting an appartment in the capital
wife - just like houses, pancakes and such, a wife gives something back so it's not just a money-gobbler.. but ofc this is b

haave you considered inheriting a large sum of money? or just become a saudi shiek. yachts and hoors are way better than a house in the burbs and you're wife's 30-something friends

Attached: capcha face.png (818x305, 110.82K)

pancakes fucking expensive? so your definition of "fucking expensive" is like 8 dollars at a diner, 5 if you make them yourself. but a down payment of several thousand to tens of thousands of dollars plus hundreds every month for decades to follow is "some money but not a lot"? are you baiting or just retarded

Im disagreeing

'expensive' is relative and it would be fucking idiotic to compare the price of pancakes to the price of houses

Attached: smokey retarded cuck.png (500x625, 325.91K)

That's a fictional bear

IT don't earn shit man

It does tho.

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE KID'S ZONE.

NEVER ENTER THE KID'S ZONE.

YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THE KID'S ZONE.

Attached: 3f725815103f81Ecf4d3bb22eb5ds23E2dee2apkhh.jpg (4468x3373, 1.69M)

Op just posted that to make you all feel bad.
YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS
IT ISN'T FOR YOU
IT'S FOR OTHER PEOPLE
OP IS A FAG
dubs get

Attached: 1654980932393.jpg (1024x896, 67.62K)

This doesn't seem like some big unattainable wish dude.

Can someone explain this meme to me? I'm missing something here

Just keep staring....

ABSORD the image..

Attached: Miss-Dixie-dixie-from-the-fox-and-the-hound-2-411512255-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 154.91K)

There's nothing there. I dont know what it is but I'm reporting it anyway

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb22b5fs4adssada3.jpg (7752x1032, 1.52M)