DUDE JUST GO TO CHURCH, LIVE INNAWOODS, AND MAKE PASSIVE INCOME BY COMBINI NG APIS TOGETHER LMAO

>DUDE JUST GO TO CHURCH, LIVE INNAWOODS, AND MAKE PASSIVE INCOME BY COMBINI NG APIS TOGETHER LMAO
>MAKE SURE TO DONATE TO MY CRYPTO WALLET HAHA
>PHYSICS IS FAKE BTW, NOT SURE IF THAT MATTERS

Attached: 1646872892319.png (460x460, 237.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S14569795
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>PHYSICS IS FAKE BTW, NOT SURE IF THAT MATTERS
he got btfo'd really fucking hard on /sci/ warosu.org/sci/thread/S14569795
I'm almost certain he made that thread

KYS

Attached: 1659310270458188.gif (600x424, 1.99M)

>Implying physics won't have a completely different theoretical framework in the next 50 years.
You have quite a low opinion of humanity, It't pretty much accepted that we can't get into physics any more with our current theories.

>DUDE JUST GO TO CHURCH, LIVE INNAWOODS, AND MAKE PASSIVE INCOME BY COMBINI NG APIS TOGETHER LMAO
based

thinking physics won't change and saying shit that is dumb even for modern standards is not the same, luke.

the reason string theory dominates high-energy theoretical physics is not because this sounds like a good idea or that it’s intuitive. the reason is that there are really insurmountable problems in quantizing gravity using old QFT and even worse problems in having quantized gravity that also fits in with the standard model of particle physics. quantum field theory really breaks down if you want to stick any gravity into it. and people tried!

feynman tried and concluded in his famous paper that something was hopelessly broken in a theory of quantizing gravity like the standard method of quantum electrodynamics. many people had careers doing this, like Bryce DeWitt who basically spent an entire career figuring out all the different ways normal QFT fails to play nice with gravity despite any kind of pursuit or extended foreplay

literally, QFT fails for gravity. string theory is the next best theory that exists on the bookshelf, and it works. not only that, it works miraculously well. the other alternatives are basically LQG (the others like asymptotic safety and causal dynamical triangulation are more like non-theories by comparison to the two biggies). and LQG has this big problem of being so far away from being able to predict anything about particle physics that it’s laughable. so string theory is unique in being able to handle gravity (unlike QFT) but also able to handle particle physics (unlike LQG). Luke hating on string theory just shows his lack of knowledge

All mechanics had small but noticeable errors until quantum mechanics, why do you think all mechanics now doesn't have large but unnoticeable errors because we are humans living in a very particular environment and haven't designed a fraction of every possible experiment that is more enlightening than whatever the "best" experiment was.
We are clearly at a local minimum, even with the things we already know.
How do we get energy out of mass in general, no idea.

luke is actually a nitwit. not sure why people even watch this fag

the only good thing he ever made was that cooking site because I make the jambalaya recipe he's got on there on the regular

Both are just mathematical formalization based on little evidence. The point is that just because a mathematical formalization is "correct" doesn't mean it explains anything adequately or is useful.
Calculus, differentials etc. are necessary but not sufficient for classical mechanics.

>little evidence
Not at all. AdS/CFT shows that string theory and QFT are so connected to one another that they are basically the same thing, and even in experimental particle physics, there have been string techniques applied for making predictions (QGP and others). The fact is that if you are studying QCD or the standard model (real physics) it has been demonstrated that string theory has a real connection. Just because two theories are dual to one another does not mean the simpler one is real and the more complicated one is vetoed by Popper shit. mathematically there are real connections and that opens a whole 'nother toolkit for making experimental predictions. Just because you and some internet bloggers don’t appreciate that this connection is there doesn’t mean all the top experts are wrong and the whole study of this new toolbox should stop.

For example, the claim that "nothing moves faster than light in a vacuum"
Is largely unsubstantiated, it's just that we haven't measured anything faster than light. But it is necessary for both theories, Newtons theory of gravity only relied on what his experiments told him, not on assumption.

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first. He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy". He started using every single shitty pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a shitty riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper. Then he started making videos shitting on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission. He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs, just like most of Any Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago. Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half on Any Forums and 8ch. While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Any Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case. Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe. He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial. He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video. He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.

>>DUDE JUST GO TO CHURCH
its refreshing to see someone say that. The tech world is infested with pedos and trannies. Id much rather hear a guy tell me to go to church than some queer in pink socks tell me his pronouns and how based changing your gender is

Is that all, you fucking loser?

Attached: 1628539238116.png (600x738, 287.09K)

This guy is a fucking retard, idk why he get shilled so much here.

No, its not actually. Jesus Christ is Lord. He died for your sins. The world is falling apart. People are full of unclean spirits, living Satanic lives. You can be free from that. Jesus said "I stand at the door and knock" Everyone should let him in. You are either a slave to Satan or a slave to Christ, those are the two options. God loves you, he always has and he wants to be a part of your life. Accept him today and change your life.

t. Thinkpad owning arch linux using Christian who is still here to help those that are lost

>only schizophasia
don't ever even think of replying to me again.

Attached: 1655472855420.png (864x1031, 520.71K)

fed thread, not reading 12 paragraphs of basedery

>he got btfo'd really fucking hard on /sci/
I fail to see that Thread is bulshit just ad hominem attacks no real substance or explanation given for the argument.

Luke why can't you be more like your younger brother Kenny? He works out and makes YouTube videos too all while working a job and actually contributing to society.

Attached: 1647509700091.jpg (732x317, 40.67K)