I don't understand this

I don't understand this

What is she trying to say?

Attached: 87193379.jpg (1080x1089, 57.68K)

She's calling you a retard, retard.

She's saying you're one of them.

>I don't understand this
Kek

yeah she worded it strange

english is not my first & 2 & 3rd language

i speak 5 languages

how many do you speak?

She's saying the amount of retards out there make her believe she must be smart, despite how unlikely it is because she's believes herself to be average

The truth is she just wants validated by randoms like every other dumb bitch out there, bit she doesn't think it's obvious, which lumps her in with all the other retards she's trying to use to feel superior

She's trying to say, in a self deprecating way, that she is more intelligent intelligent than most people.

she dumb and people are dumber

Retards seething lol. Speaking other languages just means that your country is owned by at least 4 other countries

>the more languages you learn the worse you get at them
Okay, retard.

She's lamenting the state of her world the same way many on Any Forums do.

So much of society' issues are completely avoidable, with solutions already discovered and accessible, and somehow, they aren't being implemented. Why?

That's why she feels that way. That's why half of Americans hate America and Americans.

correction, you yanks speak simplified english

O rly, which ones

she wants to be smarter than everyone that is dumber than her

I'm English, I speak gods language.

she doesnt think she is smart enough to be more intelligent than most people
>shes implying most people are more stupid than her and doesnt feel as if shes THAT intelligent

Simplified, as in ignoring capital letters and end punctuation marks?

Attached: 1598150716170.png (1053x642, 778.15K)

cope harder chubs

whatever you say mohammed

An IQ of 100 means you're average, not stupid. But 50% of the people you'll meet are not as bright as you.

Because you've had to ask for this to be explained, you are one of the people on the left side of the Bell curve of IQ.