/mbt/ - Maid Begging Thread 2

Good morning Dra/gon Maids!

I am working on an interpreter and a book for a new language called MAID-LISP. Both will be released to CC0.

>last thread
desuarchive.org/g/thread/87997005

>How can I help?
My book needs more boobs and butts in it. To complete my book, I need some of you Dra/g/ons to generate me some anime maids so I can increase the levels of fanservice in my book.

Since the last /mbt/ it was discovered that DALL-E probably intentionally gimps results for "anime", so instead ask it for "pixiv" instead.

In that sprit, it would be interesting to see if it's possible to make DALL-E give me maids bigger than a B cup. In pursuit of generating Ilulu-class class anime titties (see attached figure for an example of Ilulu-class anime titties)

I had one of my maid donors ask DALL-E to make a pivix styled dragon maid with a body like Ilulu's, but it didn't work.

I also told it to imitate Coolkyousinnjya, but that didn't work either.

>Titzkrieg
Analyzing the problem, I think I have a plan of attack. OpenAI intentionally cripples some functionality for political/optics reasons, but is unlikely to filter the names of medical conditions to avoid accusations of "ableism". Something like

>pixiv styled women with macromastia wearing french maid outfits

may generate Ilulu-class boobs by exploiting weak points in ESG typed corporate HR NPC thinking.

It might also be worth changing out "pixiv" for anime sites more likely to contain big titty data sets.

I have plenty of human, fox and dragon maids, so other sorts of maids (monster girls, angels, whatever) would be welcome too.

>Public domain science is made possible by contributions from Dra/g/ons like you!

Attached: d7763de4ae2ec6eb4b1d7ea75ddc54ef.jpg (1654x2339, 2.11M)

>you didn't post pages to your last thread!
It was pruned and janny gave me a banny for the post where I bumped with Lucoa and Tohru in swimsuits as being "unrelated to technology" before I could.

>boring stuff
If anyone knows a good latex template for a science foundation's expense report that would be cool. I don't want my donors to think I might misappropriate their waifus for non-science reasons, and I want them to have transparency on where their waifus were used. The public should have some faith that I'm not just absconding off to Vegas with these maids.

It's 7:17pm in Tokyo. Do you know where your anime maid is?

>publications
I have 27 donor maids left. Chapter 1 is done, so I am going to work on chapter 2 while this thread runs. Will post new pages as I go. Please consider donating your waifu in support.

After a few more /mbt/s I might write a Medium article or something to criticise Elon Musk for allowing politics to retard the flow of science. The same blockers keeping me from making anime titties will be headwinds in his goal of making cat girls for domestic ownership.
I still made pages. I'll drop them here. If an /mbt/ fails to complete for any reason, I'll put the pages in the next one.

>tl:dr; playing scientist on the internet today. Post maids.

Attached: sample_0d17bbb219a28f4958ceb0bdd84de2e3.jpg (850x1133, 311.16K)

Attached: 1647818680708.png (1024x1024, 809.82K)

Bah. Donked up the pasting order a little. Oh well.

Greetings. Welcome to the thread fren. Have a reprint of the first page while I boot my computer and have coffee.

Attached: 1659443914544115.jpg (459x595, 68.26K)

Here is page 2. I need to change terminology a little "non-deterministic list" is a bad name because 4 of 5 types of list are non-deterministic, so it doesn't meaningfully distinguish it from those.

Attached: 1659478556767003.jpg (417x581, 64.96K)

Have you considered posting in a readable size?

>Have you considered posting in a readable size?
I have some issues with this to be honest. My science computer runs Winglows 11. I don't know how to use Winglows at all. This was the result of screenshotting the whole PDF page with something called "Snipping Tool" that I think came with the OS.

Is it small for everyone else because the science computer only has a 5.5 inch screen?

Anyways here's the third of the 4 pages I have previously posted.

Attached: 1659731343992323.jpg (429x593, 64.22K)

I believe this is the last one I've previously posted. The following pages in this thread should be OC new to the Dra/g/on Maid board.

I kinda went nuts with the kaoboxes on this page.

Must've failed to post. Trying again.

Attached: 1659748065460.jpg (417x586, 68.25K)

NIGGER

Fresh computer science hot off the presses. This explains using diminishing lists to make random combinations, by having the maids draw cards.

>Public domain science is made possible by contributions from Dra/g/ons like you! Consider donating a waifu today.

Attached: page5.jpg (415x582, 63.95K)

firefox has presentation mode and then you can make a fullscreen shot

Thanks fren. I will download Firefox and give this a go. If it works I will reshoot the existing screenshots with it, and also future ones as new SOP.

Attached: a027c1770f277a1a99e84e0fe0d52b50.jpg (1395x1621, 1.74M)

I got firefox and put it presentation mode. I can right-click the page and tell it to take a screenshot, but then nothing happens?

Is it putting them in some default place? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have never used Firefox on purpose before.

Attached is the Twister page shot in "Snipping Tool".

Attached: page6.jpg (414x580, 59.57K)

try putting it into paint and saving to a file

post Kana

i can't read any of the pictures lmao
nigga got filtered by windows 11

Attached: 1659875422352.jpg (846x929, 108K)

bump for interest.
and again still waiting to actually see it in actual

Attached is the last page I have ready. I need to write/typeset more. Currently I have 7 pages worth of maids left. Will be stuffing them into chapter 2. Pages to be uploaded as they are finished. Please consider donating a maid today.

It didn't put anything in the clipboard to paste. You Dra/g/ons might just have to live with small screenshots until the PDF is published.

Thanks fren. I'm hoping to have the book, and interpreter code released to CC0 in September. Around then I should get my RISC-V hardware and I'll try to turn the interpreter into a compiler that makes RISC-V.

If that project is as fun as that one, it will get a book too.

>To meet ambitious goals, public domain science needs the support of Dra/g/ons like you. Consider donating a maid today.

Attached: page 7.jpg (416x586, 36.48K)

Just realized I made a copy-paste error on this page. The maids have the same captions as the last page. I'll get that fixed and reupload.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 110.48K)

bruh press print screen while in presentation mode instead of firefox's built-in screenshot

Attached: 1631186754693.png (780x1160, 18.88K)

Fuck off you self-important dumbass

I use a GPD Win 3 as my science computer, because it compiles really fast and is a handheld with really good battery life.

Unfortunately I don't think the keyboard on it has a print screen button. I could potentially remap an unused game button to do that, but I don't know how.

Attached: 1657146919284.jpg (986x894, 138.82K)

mine doesnt have one either but fn+home is the same thing i think