What about this guy made Them seethe so much they Epstein'd him

What about this guy made Them seethe so much they Epstein'd him

Attached: 640px-Aaron_Swartz_profile.jpg (640x888, 94.27K)

He's the highschool libertarian who never grew up and made reddit an unmoderated shithole.

He told the truth

Two differing replies. Interesting

he was a sheltered manbaby who didnt want to own up to his crimes and killed himself instead
quite pathetic really

>crimes
he downloaded documents that were supposed to be open to the public according to the law

Citations needed.

read the trial shitbrain

Also who's samefagging. There are only 4 posters so far. Im guessing the first two posts is a GPT discordian bot

Spoonfeed me

and not only that but even if it would be illegal it is definetly morally the good thing. Free information for everyone. poor aaron

>invented reddit
good enough reason

was he a mutt?
he doesn't look 100% white so I don't have much sympathy for him

The worst thing he has done was add upvote/downvote functionality. Unfortunately, this is also what made reddit popular.

he was a jew, and believe it or not reddit was good, exactly like google and youtube where good before the fagman touched them

he's a pussy, no matter what he believed he shouldve fought for it even if it meant going to prison, he is literally too chicken shit and he an heroed, in the end it showed who he really is a weak attention whore that loved upcummies

google and youtube have ALWAYS been comped
Go back.

OR, maybe, JUST MAYBE, the counter desynced like it always does, you fucking schizo nigger.

pants shitters like you always cry when something bad happen

>google was founded at 2007
kys zoomer

>something bad happen
what bad thing ? him killing himself ? why would i care if some jew died, i was just pointing out how he is not as based & redpilled as uncle ted

>itt. retarded people with sad lives