Any good sites like 4 chan?

Any good sites like 4 chan?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (260x193, 9K)

Unironically reddit

truthsocial.com

I know one but it's down this week :( hehehehehe btw hehehehe u know what I mean?

Kys faggot, he's asking for good sites

Does anyone know the 'site' I'm referring to heheheehehe

Omg please no lol thats just DT's coping that he got banned from twitter

ya I can see that

Reply back to me you f****** dumbass American yank bitches

F****** real reply back to me you american, Yankees New York fat b******

has your autism been diagnosed already?

Just just FYI for your f****** information the only reason why is the center is because I'm using textures please I mean that sweet text and also I have a really bad so on my tongue so yeah so stop making fun of f****** people you must be a f****** American yank ass New York fat b****

Bump

Bump own ass you mother f****** American dumbass New York Burger eating fat hot dog eating b**** Thomas

Any Forums is the best site ever.

Attached: okokop.jpg (307x388, 20.55K)

Aren't you the 4cham premium guy from the other threat saying you're bored the only reason why you're posting is you want to brag about your premium pass you American dumbass b**** New York Burger eating fat b****

Yep, it's me. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: indeks.jpg (291x173, 10.73K)

You think you are a little f****** princess with your f****** $14 pass no you're not you're not a f****** Elon musk milliona okay you must be just some dumb as stupid American b**** who eats Hot dog daily for $1 because that's all that money you have

The Pass costs $20. Also, I'm Polish.

Attached: x.png (240x241, 47.15K)

20 dollars is the amount I use for a cup of coffee everyday sometimes I even use that to give to bad guys on the street so f****** dumbass crochet croissant eating polish b****

Reply back to me you f****** poor ass b****

Dear poster 880426163:
I think you’re an absolute mouth breathing Neanderthal! Hah! How does that make you feel?

- Richard

Huh what the f*** does that even mean I don't even know what the f*** you mean what

your mother fucks pickles

Go to the f*** off you American f****** b****