Good morning user

Good morning user
hope that you slept well
tell us, what r u doing today ?

Attached: InfinitePartialAnnashummingbird.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Have a bad canker sore on my tongue it hurts really bad also by the way you would never know how to enjoy the best brownie in the world if you have never tasted it same here age is just a number f*** society

taking care of some chores such as running the dish washer and doing laundry this morning. This afternoon I will be starting a 3 gallon batch of coffee mead.

im going to make a huge bunch of hummus for my step dad and then im going to see top gun with my mum

I'm wondering if I should buy flowers or a watermelon.

The original poster does not even reply back to my comment he's a f****** American young ass dumbass New York fat bitch don't reply to him

Hiring two black girls Todo a lesbian sex show for me and then give me a double blowjob.

>Good morning user
Good evening user.
>hope that you slept well
Not as well as I hoped, unfortunately.
>tell us, what r u doing today ?
Not much, I retired three years ago.

Didn't ask

Attached: 7C090C33-41D7-496B-AB1F-9DD25B3F4E82.jpg (500x500, 42.44K)

source?

gonna play some GTFO (vidya gaem) wifff frenz

Attached: 1632883315962.jpg (458x669, 39.07K)

Shitposting
Jerking off

Now that’s how you celebrate Juneteenth. Good on you.

what movie is this?

Had a weird dream where I was blackmailed and stalked by some guy who went at everything to try and silence me from exposing them. Weird stuff. The sleep was good though.

Didn't ask

I'm grilling out having a beer while my family's new black friends are hanging out in the bedroom with my wife and daughters. We're celebrating Juneteenth!

good way to celebrate. how many loads do you think they will take in their cunts? how many down their throats? hopefully they come out to the backyard without cleaning up.

Gargle warm salt water for the canker sore. Stings but will heal it faster.