I'm bored. What should I do?

I'm bored. What should I do?

Attached: d.jpg (306x281, 18.98K)

Take a nice bath or shower

Get on /li/

Why take showers when you going to be dirty at the end of the day again it's just a waste of water

There's literrally nothing to do. Nothing brings me joy.

Attached: 1643886980440.png (516x379, 102.57K)

Making a f****** post to brag about your f****** Any Forums premium you f****** American young ass stomach b****

Then why you make this puss in a fresh place is to break and boost about your f****** Any Forums premium you f****** American young ass dumb ass f**** b**** you little f****** f*** mother

Do you like magic tricks? I'm kinda of a magician.

You might not believe it but I can put a baby inside you.

Lmao, I'm not even american.

Yes, I do like magic tricks.

Attached: fxtt.jpg (484x343, 21.9K)

Attached: 1605979199286.png (460x4695, 1.16M)

You mother f****** American young as cringe-ass face is this the most what Americans can't say because this is one of the worst f****** pick-up line you American young ass Young American New York dumb as fast b****

Go outside and find adventure

I'm watching a youtube video while I wait for my favourite streamer to come on twitch

Okay just a minute to get my wand ready.

Thing as f****** fat reply back to me you young as American New York fat b**** yank b****

fucking fucking bitch,
there i sweared for you

I think I'll do that insetad of dying inside my house today.

Who is your favorite streamer?

Cool cool, I'm waiting.

Attached: deeh0jf-37cb4d93-9fe7-489b-9ce9-24a23b12dfef.png (265x265, 37.77K)

a retarded kiwi called quin69

Hold a sec show is not over, here comes the grand finale!

Once the baby is born i'll disappear.

What the f*** b**** are you making fun of me the only reason why it is sensored it's because I used twice to text speech to text and it automatically always sends us okay you f****** American young as cringe as New York fat b****

Wow I don't know if you are f****** making a joke or not but you know what ignorance of a child that you made is a f****** crime and also not to say that it is also unethical because you are the person who made who made the child and then you can't f****** just leave like a person with no courage are you a f****** like no courage person like a scared little chicken what the f*** you must be American young fish

>I think I'll do that insetad of dying inside my house today.
Nature is there for us to enjoy. If you can go to a beach or mountains and realize how small we are in the universe. How our problems don’t mean anything in the grand scheme. We are here for a short time and plagued with purpose. Let the BS go and focus on today and how you have the ability to go anywhere and be anyone you want. Don’t put yourself in a box.

Attached: 6303E110-51E8-4A93-84D8-C4D361A2D207.gif (400x225, 448.91K)