Wife just had a kid

>wife just had a kid
>have to wait "at least" 6 weeks before we can fuck
at this point if i fuck another woman its not considered cheating right? she refuses to give head and hates anal (we've only tried it twice). i don't see a whole lot of other options

Attached: j1g7eunxaxb51.jpg (614x767, 52.48K)

It's cheating if she doesn't know and approve of it.

Just jerk off you faggot

bro, you could just ask. plenty of people do it.

You have major fucking issues if you cant wait 6 weeks to have sex again.

Refuses head?
And you stayed with her?

Automatic pass for you to go out for blowjobs

i'm a recovering sex addict you retards.

spoken like someone whos not in a relationship. the problem is once you've asked you can't take it back. thats not the sort of thing females forget about. it will almost certainly permanently alter our relationship for the worse. why risk it?

Was the kid a boy? If so, technically she cheated first.

(Dosen't count if kid was a girl because lesbian shit isn't real sex)

Just leave her entitled ass now. She's a narcissist and is just the beginning of a long road of emotional abuse. You're better off without her, just make sure you save the kid.

Suicide seems like your best option.

Get her to give you a handjob.

> it will alter our relationship
If you cheat on her and she finds out, it will alter your relationship as well. Just don't lie and be honest. These are just basic rules of society bro

Do you realize how big a piece of shit you are? You and your wife just started a family and you want to destroy them both because you can’t jack off for the next six weeks. Nope, it’s all about you and damn the ones you supposedly love. Wow.

>"Hey dude how about being fucking honest"
>Hurr durr spoken like a dude who is not in a relationship.

Me and my girl are honest with eachother, we're both hypersexual due to our trauma and we're allowed to get horny on the internet as a healthier coping mechanism so our relationship doesn't head in a bad direction. If you can't even be honest in a relationship, and if your partner is too immature to handle honesty in a relationship, then neither of you deserve to be in one.

lol, are you sure it's even your kid? it sounds like she doesnt' find you attractive at all

This

It's just sex dude its not like I'm leaving her for someone else.

Yet you can't even be honest in a relationship. Sounds like you're shitty and immature to me.

I’ve gone 23 years without sex.
6 weeks is nothing

Yeah well thats on you buddy. Say what you want but sex is part of the marriage contract if you ask me. If they stop putting out you should be able to divorce and they should understand why.

Look, coomer. She is a sentient and sapient human being. She's not a toy for you to fuck whenever you want, you have your own hands so use them.
Having sex (penis into vagina/ass), blowjobs, handjobs, titfucks, anything romantic that your wife doesn't know about with a woman other than your wife is considered cheating.

Don't come whining here if, or when she divorces your sorry ass.