Be me

>be me
>talking with gf abt having kids in the future
>always wanted kids because my grandpops was a really strong and caring man and i wanna be like him
>talk abt baby names, where we would live, taking our kid to their first day of school
>shes super excited and tells me she really wants a son
>feelsgoodman
ffw 3 weeks
>hey user, ive been thinking and i dont think i want kids
>ask her why shes changed her mind
>"oh, you know, i just saw a tiktok from a woman saying about her bad experiences yknow?"
>ask her why SHE feels like she doesnt want kids
>well user they are annoying and expensive and time consuming. you know its my body at the end of the day and society always pressures women into becoming mothers
>literally starts talking like a chinese propaganda bot
>3 weeks earlier she was really excited to have kids and was even suggesting we start trying for a baby immediately
>"we can always adopt cats user, dont take it personally"

god i fucking hate tiktok.

Attached: FUs5pG7WYAASfri.jpg (1118x2048, 236.47K)

Dump her. You want kids, she doesn't, you're just wasting your time. Either she'll realize she's being stupid and that cats aren't even close to a replacement, or she'll just continue whoring it up.

She can bitch and moan all she wants, but you can hit her with the "It's her body, it's her choice." since it's your life and it's YOUR choice.

kys sex haver

the problem is that she does want kids. i know it. shes spoken so much about how happy a son would make her happy and how she wants to be a mother. but either one of two things is happening;

a) tiktok has convinced her some bullshit feminist campaign of not having kids because its "oppressive"
b) she does want kids but just not with me anymore

have been doing my best for a few days dropping hints that tiktok is not to be trusted and also pointing out happy families whenever we go shopping or whatever

Seethe, incel.

kys sex haver. Slit your wrists.

Assume it’s #2 and just fuck off

Dump. Her.
Tell her it's because she doesn't want kids. If it's a), she might come around, if it's b) you dodge that bullet in the long run.

ask her
>are you seriously going to base your major life decisions on what a bunch of 16 year old tick tockers think?
and dont let her dodge the question
you should probably break up with her anyway but that might trigger some introspection for her to not be so retarded with the next guy

If she can have her entire opinion influenced this easily by fucking tiktok you're wasting your time with her anyway

She's allowed to change her mind about having kids. Do you love her enough to change your vision of what your future family will look like (without resenting her for making you change that - it needs to be your choice), or is that a firm boundary in which case you'll need to find someone else who you can make it happen with.

What a dumb fucking cunt

fuck, yeah good point. it will be shit but ill rather go through the pain now then get married and find out tyrone mcdarius has been giving her a seed every night.

told her before that tiktok is a bad app that promotes bad morals and bad choices, after she told me that she saw tiktoks of people getting full body tattoos and saying she wanted one. somehow talked her out of that bad idea but had to compromise on a piercing. she just doesnt think these things through and cant see that not having kids is a huge blow to me even though she told me to "not take it personally"

Pass her to me. I've let go so many women because they started wanting kids with me.

She sounds actually retarded.

So that begs the question, are YOU retarded because you’re with this woman, who is obviously a full blown mongoloid?

>and cant see that not having kids is a huge blow to me even though she told me to "not take it personally"
is she very attractive?
if so she probably lived her whole life having other people compromise to please her so she sees that as normal
would probably end up being a neglectful parent
find someone more plain and preferably well educated next time

> She has a tiktok
> He considers making babies with the whore

Have you ever stopped and wondered if maybe YOU are the idiot?

whats life as a doormat like?

Get rid of her, are you retarded?

My boyfriend finally came around to the idea of having kids after finding out that he might inherit a cabin. Him getting out of the city and off social media for a while changed his mind

with over 1 billion active users on there now i can say that it would be very fucking difficult to find a woman my age that doesnt have a tiktok.

she is extremely attractive (at least way more attractive then i probably deserve) and i have noticed that in some ways she is quite immature but ive been working with her on these things and i feel like ive stamped most of them out luckily.

Further proof of how dumb you are, when you factor in that tiktok is very heavily used by chinks and that those stats also include male usage, there's actually a lot of women left over who aren't using it

Still wasting your time cuck. Post pics of her anyway

You’re so beta. Just end it already. I can see why she doesn’t want kids with you.

1. it's not your job to 'fix' your partner, people only change if they want to
2. even if you challenge her on these things, her wants and desires are reinfored by all the other people who are enamoured by her looks both men and women, it'll be like sysiphus pushing the boulder up the hill

the chinks using it are in china you fucking retard and chinese tiktok is different to the rest of the world because it promotes strong work ethics and productivity in the name of xi.

u clearly have not been to a nightclub any time in the past 2/3 years. every single girl in there will be on tiktok, filming a tiktok or singing a tiktok song. any girl between the ages of 16-25, provided they arent an absolute neet nerd girl, has tiktok.

>be a cuck like everybody else and give in to her stupid whims
tell me you are a beta fuck without telling me

Good reminder to always hunt that pale nerd girl pussy, thanks user

She didn't change her mind she was psychically attacked by retards say8ng retarded things. Like motherhood is oppressive.

I had the same problem but with my gf wanting to be polygamous. Instead of asking her rationally why she thinks what she thinks ask her about her feelings. Women care more about feelings than rational thought.

You did end the relationship, didn't you?