Experienced anons has any girl ever hit you up to just eat her out and that’s it...

Experienced anons has any girl ever hit you up to just eat her out and that’s it? Have you had a gf that pulled her pants down told you to give her head? Or does she never expect it?

Attached: C9082B49-CD91-4CAC-82C1-E6FEB388DA51.jpg (960x1280, 191.23K)

my gf asks me to go down on her and I do, mostly get head back or atleast have sex after tho

answering to the trips of gentle revelation
yes OP, brought this drunk chick back home and she asked not to leave her alone so I stayed
she was hugging me on the bed I was just trying to doze off the 4 pints I had
she pulled off her skirt because she was unconfortable, my cock felt it and decided it was about time
she drunkenly grabbed it and says "ah you like girls it taht so"
I answered "well there's always room for a nice fanny serving"
she came back from the drunken state and threw off her panties saying "help yourself"
anfer 10 minutes he told to fuck her, but wasn't programmed
nice shag
weird large booty
8/10
>never pass on eating out

Attached: 1606781008435.jpg (750x734, 58.58K)

>Experienced anons has any girl ever hit you up to just eat her out and that’s it?
Pretty much no girl wants this; they're not like dudes where as we'd be happy getting our dick sucked by anyone. They want to get fucked and used like the little whores they are. I go down on my girl before we fuck just to get her ready. She doesn't like oral to the point of orgasm. She wants dick.

Yes. and she had the herp.
So no I didn’t go

A solid answer

Also, "head" is for dicks, "eating out" is for cunts.

Yea back in my undergrad days this girl came over to rant about some guy who wasnt into her. I knew him we were friends. After the rant she says “little does he know, his friend is going to eat me out”. I did as I was told since I’m insecure and kind of into femdom. And she just wiped my face after, said thanks and was out the door. This went on for like a month

Yeah happened to me one. Broke up with this girl then a couple weeks later one of her sorority sisters reached out and asked me to go down on her. Apparently my ex talked a lot about how good I was at it

i'd rather eat pussy than get my dick sucked tbh, I just don't enjoy it.

Ate out a couple of women by now and they all enjoyed it. Except for my first gf, she was real fucking insecure about her coochie tho

Attached: 1655461825636.jpg (1280x1280, 222.77K)

>Experienced anons has any girl ever hit you up to just eat her out and that’s it?
I don't respond to requests for "no recip," pillow princess, etc. If I eat, I get a BJ and/or fuck.

The handful of experiences you have had do not represent the whole population.

Hot

I'd eat her pussy and butthole on command.

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +LRAD+ +RAPE DICK+

Girls constantly talk about their hookups. As well as dick game

This might be better

Attached: Offered 001-002.jpg (1920x1400, 351.83K)

>"ah you like girls it taht so"
>"well there's always room for a nice fanny serving"
>"help yourself"

Holy shit, I'm laughing so hard. This is actually how Br*tish people dirty talk?

Attached: 1653758063023.gif (200x200, 2M)

Yeah it was a big turn on
Lol yeah apparently

I started fucking this polish girl about 6 months ago and she was in a relationship with a guy for three years who wouldn't have sex with her. So when she met me she was so horny all the time. I ate her pussy for the first time and she started convulsing on my face, it was so fucking hot. It was annoying though because she had never had it done before so she wanted it all the time and would push my head down there whenever foreplay started. Kind of hot though looking back, wish I was still fucking her tbh

My ex never directly asked for it

But she did asked regularly for a 69 so...

Yeah one of my exes used to do this all the time, I kinda enjoyed it tbf