B-bros... I just saw a 12 year old girl wear a crop top and show off her stomach... Sh-she even had a noticeable chest...

B-bros... I just saw a 12 year old girl wear a crop top and show off her stomach... Sh-she even had a noticeable chest..

I-i found her attractive bros and we even talked for a bit.... A-am I a pedo now.. I'm in my 20s and really thought she was p-pretty..

Attached: Why Must it Be.jpg (1079x1052, 325.37K)

finding a 12 year old girl attractive or at all sexual is wrong, user. Yes, now you are a pedo.

You 're fine, relax and stop listening to reddit trannies.

Attached: jessjrowe_20220409_p_2812365542682625169_1_2812365539209883678.jpg (1080x1350, 371.17K)

Those number are just back to front she's definitely in her 30s so good to go

>female with noticeable secondary sexual characteristics shows them off and dresses like a literal prostitute
>"why does this make my pp tingle"
Once a girl hits puberty, whores are whores no matter the age. Her parents are most likely either sexual deviants or shitlibs themselves and literally do not care that their 12 year old daughter is already shopping for cock. She WILL find somebody to stuff her hole.

>Once a girl hits puberty, whores are whores no matter the age. Her parents are most likely either sexual deviants or shitlibs themselves and literally do not care that their 12 year old daughter is already shopping for cock.
As a dad and a teacher I can tell you that it’s really got nothing to do with “shopping for cock.” Adolescent girls dress mostly for other girls. Trying on sexy is about pushing boundaries, self-esteem, maybe sometimes shocking older people, and, sure, attention, at least from their peers. But old dudes letching on them is nowhere near the point. Kids that age aren’t thinking of older people at all, and when we notice them we’re most likely to be grossing them out and scaring them.

And I know liberal parents, redneck parents, rich parents, immigrant parents—80% of them either don’t know how their daughters are dressing outside the home or have chosen not to pick fights about clothes as the hill they want to die on. Nobody “doesn’t care.” They’ve all got feelings about it, often stressed-out, angry feelings that I get e-mail about, but they’re trying to deal however they can.

Hot young attractive male with long hair here, you are so wrong. Little chicks fucking loose their shit for me all day and genuinely appreciate attention like a fucking dog

W-why d-do you type with a st-st-stutter? Oh right... I forgot.... you're a fucking idiot.

I cannot wait until your daughter is 18 so i can have some more fresh, young pussy you naive moron lmao

Imagine being ok with your underage (or any age) daughter dressing like a fucking street walker. Degenerate faggots like you should have their kids taken away.

you said it.. the way some kids are dressed makes me wonder whats going through their parents heads.

>I have never seen a vagina
>The post

Attached: 1655176007210.jpg (664x644, 32.46K)

Guess again.
Dress like a whore, don't cry when you get treated like one roastie.

pssst.. you don't actually speak for teenage girls and cannot know every last thought and feelings they have passing through them in any given moment. if you believe none of them are doing it to also try and grab the attention of older guys, you're mistaken. you should know how much kids love feeling affirmed or more grown up and recognized, they want to be part of an adult conversation and feel like they are on level. well some girls like to sport their developing bodies.. and that will likely never change about them as they develop. they will continue to use their appearances to elevate their status in life or to rope in someone for their own gratification. pffft.. some teen with D cups isn't thinking about men looking at them.. only other teenage girls.. riiiiight. developing into an adult starts around 12 and ends around 30. but yeah keep alarming about pedophiles as if that many men are strictly sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

don't project the perversion strictly on the guys who notice these sorts of things or because they have a physical response to it. we are talking about teens with raging hormones.. they get horny all the time.. probably measurably moreso than a lot of adults with diminished libidos. i think you're just in denial and trying to cope with the idea that your own kid may have a nympho streak in her personality. instead of just accepting that humans are sexual creatures and that its a large part of who they are.

I've seen some 13 year old tatas and I'm not a pedo but I'd suck on them until the milk runs out

also, what the fuck are you doing on Any Forums??? imagine if your students parents knew...

My ex admitted that there were multiple instances when she was in her teens that she was alone with her 30 something cousin and couldn't think about anything but fucking him, and she was the opposite of a whore.

Sounds like a whore

Nah, she dressed very modestly and didn't sleep around at all. Just had extreme daddy issues.

obviously you're not a pedophile. children don't have tits. young adults do. it appeals to you because if you put a baby in her it would mean she could feed it.

i think the real fundamental things we should focus on is the intentions of someone. are they honest or are they trying to manipulate or force something? are they sadistic or looking for mutual satisfaction? simply being arroused by someone who is technically underaged shouldn't be the moral issue... just like homosexuality or whatever. there can be two straight adults, but one of them is a sadistic psychopath that wants to hurt and degrade someone for their own pleasure. just because someone is turned on by a big tittied teenager doesn't mean they're dangerous. and just like there is physicial and violent rape, there is romantic rape or grooming. well to declare that anyone below a certain age cannot cmoprehend sexuality or consent to any degree.. even something as simple as marketing themselves with provocative clothing.. i think thats entirely false. its completely within the capacity of a teenager to comprehend what they're doing. they're not just innocently running around in skimpy clothes without a sexual thought in their heads at all.. .and that competition with other kids their age.. obviously it applies to them to. its a competition because people are sexual creatures.

and i'll say that a lot of teens that dress slutty probably have no real intention on having a relationship with an adult.. and there can be a variety of reasons for that, for one society has forbidden it but also they just feel empowered by the simply ability to tease someone or get a rise out of them. i remember middle school well.. a lot of girls were FREAKS. and it was no secret. if any of them would want to fuck the me of today??? it's not like they stopped being hot once i got older.. but im talking superficial attraction. dating anyone under 25 is dumb. takes a while for the personality to really mature.

Still do.10 years later I'm still craving attention from the long haired guy I'm sleeping with

and i really want to address the point that there are adults out there with the mind of a child, and children out there that are smarter and more aware and intuitive than a lot of adults. so if we want to talk about who can or cannot make those decisions.. its not based on a strict age.

but yeah, teens are aware of what they're doing.. even if its a dumb idea, they still understand how they are going to be perceived and they play with all that, they manipulate people or situations for their own benefit and satisfaction.

in fact let me recall a time i was in high school.. 10th grade i believe. i popped boners in Biology EVERY DAY. i couldn't help it.. i feared it and tried to stop it like it was pain the mind killer. and my Biology teacher was this hot blonde woman only like 27 years old i think. and i would wear fairly tight jeans.. so the one day i dont know what came over me.. instead of hiding it.. i sort of moved my leg back and forth. my cock is like nearly 8 inches long so it was going down the side of my leg.. and she was in front of the class talking and walking back and forth and she caught a glimpse of it... and she liked it. pretty sure if i had more confidence her and i could have had a thing together. i actually think back on it and fantasize about it. later that year she put on Sandlot for a movie day... take a guess why. she saw herself as the lifeguard and me as the dork who tricked her into giving him CPR.

oh and got another one. my neice was hanging out in the yard and i was walking around somewhere else, and she called me over to her.. and i was wearing basketball pants and my package was fairly visible i guess.. and i caught her just staring at it.. gawking at my package. 13 years old i think. it wasn't my intention i just wear them often. i think she called me over to her just to stare at it... so, whatever. pretty sure she discovered masturbation on her own.. the one day i was watching her when she was much younger, she randomly started humping a chair.. i was reading the paper and just ignored it and went back to reading.. i wasn't about to punish her for exploring such a thing.. i feel like thats as bad or worse than trying to groom a child and sexualize them.. so whats the answer? let them discover sexuality on their own.. dont force them either way.. dont punish them for being sexual but also dont push them to be... easier said than done.

You remind me of a guy a knew

>be me
>be 13
>be 1990
>Chris Hansen not invented yet
>meet a girl
>start to like her
>cute crazy blonde spinner
>can’t get with her because
>girl hangs out with older guy
>typical rocker guy for era
>liked to play Sister Christian when he banged her
>total pedo
>32 years later faggot with long hair posts on Any Forums about how adolescent girls like his like his long hair
>wonder if that faggot likes Night Ranger too