This is a pretty cool picture though, right? Kind of a tough, inspirational, showdown kind of pic?

This is a pretty cool picture though, right? Kind of a tough, inspirational, showdown kind of pic?

Makes Biden look like a badass.

Attached: Listen Fat Corn Pop.png (489x671, 516.95K)

picture of what could have been but never will be... sad really....

sad lol. Its fuckin hilarious. Imagine actually making this retarded agitprop. In what kind of cartoon reality does this shit make sense...

Attached: Biden Girl Quote Time.jpg (768x1024, 88.56K)

Attached: nobait.png (1092x718, 1.18M)

Happy Juneteenth (retarded nigger name for a retarded nigger non-holiday).

faggot

Attached: watermelon.jpg (563x501, 46.96K)

Why are Americtards so obsessed with politics. Fuck Trump, fuck Biden. You get what you vote for and you cunts are beyond help.

>Why are Americtards so obsessed with politics.

It's not even about "politics"
ask anyone on either side, from maga retards to pedo troons about legislation in their district
no one will be able to tell you anything other than whatever horseshit is on FOX/CNN

It's just "us vs them" and I hope they all kill each other.

The thing is tho, it's not a picture, it's a cartoon drawing of him. It's the only way they can get his face to show an expression of toughness or thought. Here is a picture of what he looks like most of the time now.

Attached: Biden.jpg (225x225, 5.77K)

Attached: 1549417774349.jpg (322x329, 15.93K)

Captain cornpop falls off his bike, can’t climb a flight of stairs or speak without a teleprompter. Yea his glasses make him look like a badass

All that and yet still better than Trump. Joe makes it look easy cause it is.

>look like a badass
>look like
as opposed to just being a badass like picrel?

Attached: gy_putin_dc_011718_2x3_992.jpg (661x992, 149.49K)

are you always so easily influenced?

says the user that took my bait
get rekt kiddo

He looks like a thug.

>asymmetrical four-in-hand necktie knot
Come on, man!

Attached: 5465675645.jpg (960x540, 60.32K)

Yea totally better than trump. Gas isn't 10 bucks a gallon and we're definitely not plummeting into a recession and we DEFINATELY aren't being told to prepare for food shortages.

THANK GOD NO MORE MEAN TWEETS!

So so much better than trump!

his mouth is just gaping open.. and seeing as Biden has taken zero action against Putin or really stood up against him.. i really don't get it. it seems like pure propaganda and not at all aligned with the truth. i imagine people looking at this cover many years in the future and not realizing Biden was a joke.

nice damage control

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

it would be if the #1 thing, maybe the only thing, Biden could actually boast about his presidency is that he managed to support Ukraine to this extent without taking on Putin,

…which, personally i think is fucking stupid, you comfy suburbanite faggots are is just prolonging the inevitable, you’re in for direct warfare with Russia on US soil either way, it’s just a matter of tine til you wake up to your shitbox tract housing in burning rubble. lol but it won’t even be rubble bc your most expensive houses on earth are built out of matchsticks, paper and vinyl.

Kek, even if gas is Joe’s fault, and it’s not but…
>high Gas
>treason
Hard choice, hold one….meh, I’ll take high gas :)

Attached: FFCE6706-3E98-4330-81A4-BA06AE07999E.jpg (1500x1500, 256.13K)

Imagine the grotesque level of ignirabce it would take to actually think that shtick is an argument.

My fellow Jamaicans, our nation is in a crisis. The Decepticon variant Hobo-19 is still killing fat people. Inflation is destroying our [inaudible] and now Ukraine is being sexually raped. That is why I’ve asked Congress to do a full-scale attack on Joe Rogan — not, not — not Joe Rogan, the Russian guy, the guy with the shirt, Pootie Tang, man. He's a bad dude. We got to come together, man, get this guy. He's got our cranes, he's got all the cranes. We need them for the bigger better build back, the build back, Build Back Better plan! man, you say it three times fast, pal.

Biden is based af
So glad he doesn’t suck Putin’s dick like trump

too bad there is no real boxing match.

no matter how hard he tries, he will never have followers that worship him in gold statue form