Decided to post my tits 'cause why not

Decided to post my tits 'cause why not.

Attached: IMG_20220619_060738.jpg (1200x1600, 423.25K)

They're pretty user

Aw, thanks.

Cool tits

We need to see if the beaver matches the boobs.

Damn! I wanna lick those tits and that sexy torso! Post moar

user, I'm the guy that has been asking to see your tits in multiple languages, and i have to say that i love them, they're beautiful, holy shit you made my entire week

I'd like to connect those freckles with my tongue.

Show vagene

>That hand

That's a man baby

Terpomo11#9900
You may be disappointed.
Aw I'm glad you like them!

Attached: IMG_20220619_062612.jpg (1200x1600, 519.7K)

checked

At least shave, user. Jesus.

You know who the only people who lack pubic hair naturally are? Children. So I don't get what's supposed to be so sexy about shaving your pubic hair. (Or maybe it's exactly what I think it is, given all the loli and shota threads here... but it's not just here.)

Beautiful, could you show your ass?

Not sure which i want to suck more. Your adorable tits or your delicious cock.

No, you're supposed to be a femboy I thought. Hair is fucking disgusting on femboys. It's too masculine. I'm outta here.

Good god

Here you go!
Por que no las dos?
No, I'm a girl, I just happen to have a dick.
Sorry, don't even have a smartphone, so I can't. I'm taking these on my flip phone.

Attached: IMG_20220619_064008.jpg (1200x1600, 480.32K)

Both sounds good. Start with the nipples, suck on them while i rub your cock. once you're nice and hard I'll kiss my way down your chest and stomach. Then take you in my mouth and suck you till you fill my moth with cum

Any particular pictures you'd like to see?

Bummer about no kik. Still, wife material. Would love to have you sit on my face

What would you if I sat on your face, exactly?

i wanna suck those cute little balls from behind while i bury my nose on your ass

Damn user, you know how to get a girl fired up!

Breathe you in, savor your scent. and eat out your ass

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Attached: 1655215546682.png (1024x605, 33.99K)

What would do with my ass after you'd eaten it thoroughly?

I'd love to sesee POV pics of you standing over me, and more of your gorgeous cock and ass

After I've thoroughly eaten you out, I'll give it a few more kisses and some final sniffs. Then I'll sit up and put you on your hands and knees and fuck you.

How's this? As you can see, because of all the sexy things everyone on this thread have been talking about doing to me, I've gotten hard.

Attached: IMG_20220619_065721.jpg (1200x1600, 431.58K)

That's fucking perfect!! I wish i was there, on my knees, worshipping your cock

I'd pull that foreskin back and lick your frenulum. I'd love to see your precum.

lovely cute little penis i would love to cover it all with my mouth and leave it soaked in drool

small dick

I wish you were here worshiping it too. I'd let you drain my balls every day.
Not sure if it shows up well in the shot, but I tried to get a picture of it.
That's okay, just think of it as a cute little clit.

Attached: IMG_20220619_070403.jpg (1200x1600, 382.65K)

Yes please. I'd happily worship you daily, fill my mouth with your cum, I'll suck out every drop and swallow