What do you think about this drunk guy who passed out in a parking garage stairwell outside the bar I work at and shit...

What do you think about this drunk guy who passed out in a parking garage stairwell outside the bar I work at and shit his pants

Attached: 20220618_223921.jpg (2114x3181, 1.32M)

What do you want me to think about the drunk man who passed out in a parking garage stairwell outside the bar you work at and shat his pants?

That's a good question, me personally I think it's cute he's using one of his Icehouses as a pillow

You could give him a kiss on the head and get him a blanket

He's probably someone's father, as someone who was raised by a drunkard and subsequently lost him after years of sickness, I feel sorry for his kids.

You should think for yourself about the drunk man who passed out in a parking garage stairwell outside the bar op works at and shat his pants?

piss on him

Looks comfy, get em a blanket and if you want to go the extra mile keep an eye on him all night, you'll never know he my be the next person to cure cancer or something bro

Forcefeed him eggs

The police were called on him and he disappeared shortly afterwards, I do not know what happened to him

Is that what you think I should think?

ask him if his name is bourbon

...about the drunk man who passed out in a parking garage stairwell outside the bar op works at and shat his pants?

typical for drunks men and women will shit and piss themselves
nothing new here

he could be me, sad, with a depression even medics can't erase, autism, in his 30's, with a broken heart, and i'm really drunk right now,
i really feel sorry for him, i really feel sorry for me, i really want to kill my self again

I can confirm as OP that this man 100% shit his pants because the entire stairwell was reeking and emanating a strong scent of feces.

The only reason you cannot see it in the picture is because his pants are brown which was a wise choice on his part.

I feel sorry for him.

Maybe he had a family once. Maybe he has a mental illness and tried as hard as he could to make it in the corporate world but wasn’t set out to sit at a cubical all day and couldn’t hold it together. Maybe his parents beat him as a child and he catches himself crying too often to hold a job or keep any friends, so now he’s homeless. He probably begged for change to buy that beer so he didn’t have to feel anything anymore. Maybe he’s a veteran and we turned our backs on him, spitting on him for being a bum.

That being said, there’s nothing I could do. It’s too risky to assume I could help him. He’s forgotten now.

Jesus dude…

How u know he poop pant

Agreed, as OP I feel for the dude. It's funny and all but at the same point I really feel sympathy for the man. My life could end up the same as his under the right circumstances. As I said before, the cops were called on him and he disappeared shortly afterwards. I hope somehow that might have ended up helping him in some way.

Refer to this post

I'd have a cuppa with him

Attached: 36375101_194650801197661_147778803769278464_n.jpg (712x960, 165.89K)

Don't forget to tuck him in and tell him a bedtime story!

police called for what?
sleeping?
lmao

Put your dick in his mouth and take a pic

Let him suck you off and drink one of his beers

I don't care. why do you? quit wasting our time, weirdo.

Before he left, you should have spooned with him, and rubbed his poop all over your body as a sign of love.

He's on public property outside a train station, yeah sure he's not hurting anybody but you can't just have drunk people passing out on the concrete everywhere.

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE KID'S ZONE.

NEVER ENTER THE KID'S ZONE.

YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THE KID'S ZONE.

Attached: 63f725815103f81Ecf4d3bb22eb5ds23E2dae4dskasa351ssh1.jpg (4468x3373, 1.69M)