It's slodding beby. Ligloss shells btfo

It's slodding beby. Ligloss shells btfo.

Attached: 1499576630340.jpg (480x517, 51.67K)

Hehe, stinky xD

lol

go back newfag

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-061130_Firefox.jpg (1297x413, 180.24K)

shut up

For the SIXX millionth time, E, how the fuck are we supposed to know what your filters are so we can evade them? MEDS.

Well?

So fucking hot

I am very patient.

Attached: target.jpg (772x915, 76.82K)

Attached: 1512052522462.jpg (500x574, 90.54K)

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4adbb22bdd2452455fed43125611.jpg (2932x1753, 1.89M)

retard

Attached: 3f725815103f81Ecf4d3bb22eb5ds23E2dae4dska.jpg (4468x3373, 1.69M)

set yourself on fire logfag
you don't belong here tourist

Why are you so logdarned angry, E? I don't think it's because of me, and if it is, I'm sorry, but I never once forced you to slidd. It's always been a suggestion and I've only ever mentioned it in these threads, threads that you come to willingly. I've never bothered you in your coom threads. What's really eating at you? Talk to me, man.

These threads are worse than coom threads. They are thinly veiled personal army requests and provide nothing. They aren't funny, they aren't engaging (you samefag every thread, sad), they are only for (you) to defame your ex boyfriend.

The fact you think these spam threads are better than "coom" threads with content and discussion means you do not belong here. They are no different.

mEds

Attached: 1647722486361.png (669x572, 237.46K)

Worse than coom threads you little freak. Nobody here likes you, nobody will miss you if you leave.

>These threads are worse
No, E, they are NOT worse. They're steamy and creamy. On the absolute off chance you disagree, there are usually only one or two up at a time so you can easily avoid them with filters or hiding. Coomers always have 456532 fucking threads up on any given coom topic at a time and they make up so many damn stupid synonyms for things that I just can't keep up. It's a constant struggle. All you have to do is filter slodding and ligloss. Don't you dare tell me we're worse, you schizo.
>personal army requests
Fucking what? Explain.
>provide nothing
WRONG. These threads fill the throtes of mankind with hope that one day we will all get clogged by his holy log.
>aren't funny
Go to a YLYL thread if you want funny. This one's for the grown-ups.
>aren't engaging
For you, maybe. 8 other posters disagree.
>defame your ex boyfriend
Seriously, elaborate. What the hell are you talking about?
>The fact that you have a different opinion than me means you do not belong here
I don't have to be liked by you to post here. I just have to follow the rules and I have broken none.
>They are no different
>These threads are worse
Can't even avoid contradicting yourself in the same post... MEDS!

I can literally count on one hand the people who have a problem with me and most of them are probably just you with a different cartoon avatar.

No reading that freak
Spamming is against the rules and you do it every single day without fail. Just stop, go back.

You probably have 30 fingers you genetic dead end.

Why is my "spam" bad but it's fine if you spam my threads 24/7? What's the difference? There is none other than the fact that my spam is actually just one of your delusions. Yours is real. I could report you but I'd rather talk it out like adults. Can't we just be adults for once?