Secret threads are retarded and gay

Secret threads are retarded and gay

Attached: Niece larp thread.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

My gf and I bought my niece a vibrator for her 111th bday to shove up her ass while she fucks my gay man vagina with her big fat old gay niece cock.

Dubs confirm.
My secret is I bought a bitch on Any Forums a big TV in exchange for nudes and got fuck all

That's big fat gay niece cock level gay.

I have 5 nieces and they are all pretty cute. Would be fun to try stuff with them, one in particular because she has a really big fat gay niece cock.

Oct 15th 2011

Mom left for her saturday jog. I love daddy time. He bought better condoms. I think the other ones weren't good. I love him so much. I want to be with him forever.

Jan 23rd 2015

When my niece came to stay I let her sunbath bottomless so I got to see her big fat gay niece cock

Oct 23rd 2011

Vanessa was right. It's so much better after a few times. It feels so good. I'm going to ride daddy all day today.

I'm gay and I'm also pretty stupid, could be you're right.

Nov 15th

I showered with my 111yo niece and it was kinda fun to be able to wash her big fat gay niece cock.

That's big fat gay niece cock level gay

Attached: What year.gif (500x231, 1.53M)

Sorry!

Nov 15th 2017

I showered with my 111yo niece and it was kinda fun to be able to wash her big fat gay niece cock.

Sept 2nd 2011

Jake asked me out at the party. I said I couldn't go out with him because I was working. I don't even have a fucking job. Fuck my life. I sucked his dick so maybe he'll forget what a moron I am.

Dec 17th 2013

My niece caught me and my gf fucking and then she pulled out her big fat gay niece cock and fucked us both with her big fat gay niece cock.

Sept 3rd 2011

Jake isn't texting me back. Mom won't stfu. Why me?

Jan 12th 2015

I saw my niece big fat gay niece cock. It was a Super Jumbo big gay fat niece cock.

Nov 5th 2011

Yes!

Jan 13th 2015

I saw my niece big fat gay niece cock. It was a Super Jumbo big gay fat niece cock.

Nov 6th 2011

Daddy gave me his credit card! Needed new clothes. APPROVED. I got myself some dresses. APPROVED. and a bikini. APPROVED.

Jan 14th 2015

got a gay secret.

>be 15, closest gay.
>best friend is also gay but open.
>he is telling me about his bf thats older 21
>i tell him i think i want to meet a guy
>we plan on going to his bf's house for the weekend, he has a guy for me to meet.
>last minute i get cold feet and cancel.
>he gets pissed off at me and goes anyway
>i dont hear from him till monday when he finally replies to my texts.

>turns out thee were 5 guys there waiting to fuck us
>he says no but they force him, he gets fucked abused for 48 hours my 5 guys.

I realise im not gay and get a gf.
never speak about it again.

Nov 7th 2011

Got yelled at for the bikini and someone snitched on me for ditching school. We're almost on break anyway. I'm done with Jake btw. He's too needy.