Oh no Dr. Frankenstein! Is your monster turning on you? I feel terrible about that

Oh no Dr. Frankenstein! Is your monster turning on you? I feel terrible about that.

Attached: 2z7edmkqqg691.jpg (1125x1255, 143.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governing.com/now/you-dont-need-to-be-a-fortune-teller-signs-point-to-gop-sweep-this-year
washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/15/mayra-flores-wins-gop-sees-red-wave-after-flipping/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/01/gop-midterm-wave-is-set-democrats-cant-do-anything-about-it/
cnn.com/2022/05/26/politics/midterm-election-wave-republicans/index.html
theworldlink.com/opinion/columnists/primary-turnout-points-to-gop-wave-in-november/article_0b22064c-e066-11ec-aa42-37c6fa040a81.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The joy of seeing the real time story of maga republicans and “other” republicans Realizing they hate each other is a joy to behold. And it’s just getting started

chaos itself is beautiful to watch user

>they think democrats are ever going to be elected again

Love watching conservatives eat each other. Hell, might be the only way america survives

Remind me, when was the last time a republican president won the popular vote?

less than 16 posts until a Stormfag with Charts shows up...

governing.com/now/you-dont-need-to-be-a-fortune-teller-signs-point-to-gop-sweep-this-year

washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/15/mayra-flores-wins-gop-sees-red-wave-after-flipping/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/01/gop-midterm-wave-is-set-democrats-cant-do-anything-about-it/

cnn.com/2022/05/26/politics/midterm-election-wave-republicans/index.html

theworldlink.com/opinion/columnists/primary-turnout-points-to-gop-wave-in-november/article_0b22064c-e066-11ec-aa42-37c6fa040a81.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-013652_Gallery.jpg (1079x1921, 647.14K)

Uhh those are all lame stream media links, they don't count remember?

when was the last time a republican president won the popular vote?

2004 Bush II
Before that, Bush I 1988

Oof

The golem turns

Attached: golem.jpg (720x480, 200.37K)

This is what happens when you try to make a movement based on power worship. eventually the adherents realize the truth: There's only room for one at the top, and second place is another term for loser.

Welcome to the coliseum bitch. You built it.

So which is it today? Stolen or lost? Looks like you're going with lost, so I'm going to make fun of you for pretending it was Stolen.

Enjoy your rape, it's only just begun.

There are like what…2 attackers?

reddit

a cia spook and his "male" cheerleader son? That's the best we've gotten from the yeehaw party? I was at leat hoping they'd try and work the hitler angle a little harder with donnie, they actually had the chance to make some inbred wishes come true

Doesn't really matter how many it starts with, it always ends with everyone eventually making the turn. Don't kid yourself, you will too. This whole marketing scheme was made to appeal to a special blend of contrarianism and conformity. If one bro starts swingin, that's your que, and you know it.

Ask Roy Moore, Mike Lindell, Anthony Scaramuchi, Any cops in DC if you're still on good terms with them.. Blue lives still matter, right? ;) They're still your guys, right?

your correct, republicans do not get along, you know why. Cause were not in a CULT like you faggots are. Die commie Die

Who's talking about the past?

>washing post
>CNN
Head in the sand

Meds methinks

Well we don't live in a democracy luckily so the popular vote doesn't really count. Enjoy that. How much of the popular vote have democrats actually won (if you take away illegals voting, niggers voting multiple times, and ballot stuffing - as evidenced by the documentary that released a month ago)

Yeah maybe, if republicans are able to put the final nail in the coffin and install themselves the dictator they want.