Gaymen on android

how do i play games like azur lane, arknights, that gun waifu game on a degoogled phone? any app stores that wont trigger the games server and ban me? should i compartmentalize them on a different profile from the one i do usual stuff on?
>inb4 why so many questions mega-faggot

Attached: Mai_Sakurajima_2.jpg (1250x1939, 954.9K)

cute boy

Not every game would work in separate profile. I weren't able to play gayshit compact even with play store installed.

thats me and im a girl :3

Idk use aurora store?

what error did it even give you?? how does it even know ur compartmentalizing? what the fuck is wrong with chink devs

genshit impact works fine on vanilla lineageos without any kind of background googleshit until you try to buy something with real money
good thing there's nothing worth buying

god i love boys so much

Attached: aasdjdkaowcns.gif (480x384, 1.05M)

It’s a girl, search for xidaidai on sadpanda

i dont wanna play genshin, last time i did they still didnt have controller support on phone so i didnt want to put up with that shit anymore and started playing on puter, literally infinitely better. what i want is azur lane, arknights, blue archive and to not get banned from those without google installed and for them to work normally compartmentalized

Attached: 52.jpg (1305x1861, 999.79K)

Hey I have a question, doesn't it get boring being psychologically extorted into playing those games everyday and doing "dailies" for the sake of farming premium currency in anticipation for a future banner and not because you felt like playing the game?

doin my gay little dailies :DD
but yeh its a boring game, it helps however if you have a cute waifu that you really like you can think of as meeting her again and again, or at least that what i do.. god is keqing so cute man

Attached: Gelbooru_e7a76e53de84ec2de9f79a102b48439a.jpg (939x1500, 923.68K)

what a waste

I like playing the game daily

Attached: gelbooru.com 6435075 1girl bangs bird black_legwear blunt_bangs bow braid chibi commentary_request eyebrows_visible_through_hair full.jpg (1409x1615, 413.5K)

I'm playing Azur lane on linrageOS microg you can download AL in the aurora store

you are cute

get help

Attached: 1648267554132.jpg (1080x1920, 318.39K)

>tall
>long veiny feet
>camera angles and poses designed to hide the kneecaps
>male focused erotic genshit all over the walls
This is a dude, a very pretty dude

there are photos of her naked

it shouldn't be a problem as long as the game isn't dependent on google play games service for account logins or if you don't pay anything in-game(i seriously hope you don't)
but if you're a sweaty pajeet who still clings on that shitty dead BR game, which in this case you're fucked either way

*him