Did the COVID vaccine cause you to lose anyone?

Did the COVID vaccine cause you to lose anyone?

Personally a little over half of the people I care about got it, but only my Dad used to mention occasionally that I should think about taking it.

How did the whole push of the COVID vaccine impact your life, did you lose friends, family?

Your job?

Post your experience here, and how the whole event may have changed your outlook.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (640x640, 98.38K)

shut up lil baby scared of a needle

imagine wondering about this at 3am on a summer night. imagine not thinking of the tits and ass on the beach

no one fucking cares about covid you nigger

STFU and go take your horse de-wormer.

OMG IS Any Forums ONLY SPAM NOW?

G.a.y.

my little brother just got infected with covid and ended up infecting our little sister.

they both have a bad fever and sore throat.

even though they have tested positive for covid, they refuse to quarantine themselves.

if you see a new covid outbreak in cali, you know why.

fyou

kek god is punishing all you faggots scared to take the shot by crashing bitcoin
neck yourself nigger

Nope. Sis and Aunt got it both alive. Neither had to be hospitalized.

fpbp based

shut up bot jidi

Ya my entire family died like a day after they got the shot

I got covid and I'm just fine. Never got vaccinated either.

>user likes the covid vaccine but is a climate change denier

sounds realistic

No luckily I didn't. People I know, both family and friends, are smart. No one took the jab. So it was never an issue.

total opposit here :/

only sane take. who are these ((((((k)ike)))))) shills that keep screeching like redditors about the vaccine. gonna let fauci spit a hot load down your mom’s throat too after he cucked you? Wtf lmao.

Thanks

I lied to my family and said I got two doses. Then later told my Mom I only lied because everyone was pressuring me to get it. Surprisingly Mom accepted what I said and offered to keep my secret.