Anyone have a steam deck? does it live up to the hype?

anyone have a steam deck? does it live up to the hype?

Attached: Image_from_iOS.0.jpg (1200x800, 75.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ne3ZVpT-SHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get why anyone would pay $400 to play PC games in 720 and without a mouse and keyboard. Why throw away everything PC gaming does best? Especially when the Switch exists for cheaper and with a bunch of Nintendo exclusives.

Seconded.

Mobile gaming on a robust platform is essential for dad gaming.

well im a dad and i completely agree because honestly when your a dad consoles are just too much work to boot up at the end of the day. i want to get one to play in bed. my consoles and pc just gather dust.

That's a good point, but I'm thinking more about gaming when you're chasing a toddler around, baby is asleep on you, or when the kids are doing something and you need to physically be there.

>not using your cellphone

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-235602_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 289.02K)

games look better on the steam deck than they do on the switch despite the resolution difference because of the higher graphic settings. look at the doom direct comparison video. also you can play any game a pc can and you can use emulators including switch emulation.

You gotta be shitting me. Zoomer level fuckery here.

[spoiler] >nigger [/Spoiler]

guys im from reddit how do I black out text
ty

Coffee Potato did a video on this, using tier list maker.

youtube.com/watch?v=ne3ZVpT-SHo

>boomer spending

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE KID'S ZONE.

NEVER ENTER THE KID'S ZONE.

YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THE KID'S ZONE.

Attached: 63f725815103f81Ecf4d3bb22eb5ds23E2dae4dskasa351s.jpg (4468x3373, 1.69M)

what is it that you think pc gaming does so well? consoles play games at higher resolution and framerates than most peoples gaming rigs these days. most pc games are playing games at 1080p

But then fat tards cant claim they are the master race

I don't have one, but it seems nice. You can change several settings for performance and battery.

lol you're that fucking lazy that you have to compromise quality to lay in bed to play video games? You deserve a shittier experience. Piece of human hogshit. You say you're a dad? I hope something awful happens to your child soon, something traumatizing.

You could just get a semi decent gaming laptop for the same price, and it will have much better compatibility.

what is dad gaming?

>consoles play games at higher resolution and framerates than most peoples gaming rigs these days
that's a lie. go back sony shill

No. Get a dualshock or Xbox controller and sync up through Bluetooth. Unless u have a shit phone there is no noticeable input lag. I bought one and had to find out the hard way that the Joysticks are fucking useless, and that the refund process is such in a pain in the ass that I'd rather just buy a new one outright.

I think he meant most people's "gaming rigs" are office pc's that they occasionally use to casually play games. Skewed demographic.

Do people not realize these games are made on computers? Lol

This is America, most people don't realize groceries come from farms and think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.