Why did white people hate black people so much? This isn’t a hate on either post it’s a genuine question...

Why did white people hate black people so much? This isn’t a hate on either post it’s a genuine question. I grew up poor with no understanding of race I was too worried as the peer next to me in school about where my next meal would come from or when I’d get a bed to care about if they were black or not. So it’s not natural, I don’t understand why they were treated so differently, what was different where did it start and why? I posted this in pol to maybe get some better answers than I would here

Attached: 2C5DE3BC-065A-42B2-80F3-2419CC02F136.jpg (828x1472, 449.77K)

When I was a kid I would get teased by black kids for having pale skin. But when I called them a nigger they'd start crying. Generally speaking, the color of my skin makes black people act a certain way towards me. I'm naturally drawn to people with similar skin to mine because we have a shared experience.

I doubt Any Forums will give helpful answers.

They deal with that too though it’s a universal experience to be bullied if you look different but I don’t understand why do people cross the road when they walk or clutch their purses or have some predisposed impression of them?

Yeah I haven’t gotten anything of value except they’re savages haha but I can’t ask this anywhere else other than Any Forums or I’ll be canceled for asking questions ig lmfao

We'll never know

Man stfu. I was raised by classic left wing parents, race was never a conversation and I was told to treat everyone with respect. Then as I got older and tried to treat blacks like humans and reach my hand out in friendship they treat me like shit, or just treat me like shit completely unprompted. Either that or the women treat me like a god which is disgusting as well. I now I hate blacks, simple as
It really does just boil down to this

Your lieing when your white in a black area they shit all over you

1. Different = Bad. Basic human behavior that's often wrong these days but served us well for thousands of years.
2. Most white people don't active hate black people. The rules that were made by a minority of powerful people over centuries shaped what we see today (skin color and gender didn't matter, power did.. and not all of them were white males).

It's getting better overall and once the cucks stop being afraid of "the great replacement" and realise that the mix goes both ways and that over THOUSANDS of years anyone living away from the equator will gravitate towards lighter skin anyway.. things will be even better.
The only race is Human. Everything else is inferiority complex.

Because they're stupid and violent mainly.

I grew up in a trailer park in ocean springs, black was all around. Maybe some off question on why I looked the way I did but other than that it was fine really

Because of black peoples fucked up behavior. Not all blacks behave like this, but the majority do and sadly ruin it for the few hard working and honest ones.. Ever notice why areas heavily populated by blacks are run down ghettos with constant crime. Ever wonder why that is? There "rap" music, culture and everything about these people is garbage, from they way they talk, to the way they dress etc. etc.

>They deal with that too though
yes
>it’s a universal experience to be bullied if you look different
no. It is not a universal experience. Living with white skin is a very different experience from living with black skin. I wish black people the best. I hope they get to live well. It's just hard for me to relate to them, especially because the media works to divide us against each other. I'm not gonna fucking deal with it.
>but I don’t understand why do people cross the road when they walk or clutch their purses or have some predisposed impression of them?
You don't get to dictate how other people act. Mind your own fucking business.

That makes sense and you’re right on that, which is why I also don’t get why native Americans have this whole oh poor us the white man stole everything. That happened ALL the time it was conquer or be conquered they couldn’t cut it and now they’re demonizing the people who did it as if they didn’t do it to their own lands??

I said it’s universal to be bullied if you look different from the majority in school and yes it is completely universal whether you’re red haired curly haired black or white

You don't know that

Ask anyone that looks different or has been the different if they’ve ever been bullied it’s universal dude

Because they're niggers

That’s just a name though that doesn’t explain anything

No. You're trying to tell me that all people experience life in the same way. That's bullshit! Being White is WAY different from being Black. If we were "bullied", we would be bullied for different reasons. We have lived completely different lives. That's just the way it is.

there are so many answers to this
nogger-violence, 13% doing 58% of crime, stats dont lie.
low iq together with hi-agression
invasive species
useless in general
annoying as shit
cant keep there dickelts in the pants

>same logic justifies blacks doing the same to whites
actual retards; as if white people don't bully white people
AH, MUST BE BECUZ HE'S BLACK

No being bullied in school is not life but it happens and a lot of the time it’s because you’re different that is universal

Attached: 800px-Lynching2.jpg (800x987, 175.93K)

Exactly it’s not always because of skin it’s being different whether that be skin or hair or actions. As I said people are bullied in school for being different it’s universal

Could you not? That’s fucked up

Attached: Rubin-Stacy-body-tree-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-July-19-1935.jpg (1600x1166, 357.08K)

>as if white people don't bully white people
It's still a different experience.
It is the reason for bullying which makes it non-universal. If I'm bullied for one reason and another person is bullied for another reason, then we're not going to relate just because we were bullied. Also, bullying is a subjective concept to begin with. The way people behave, regardless of whether it is perceived as bullying, is different depending on how someone looks. Appearance is a big deal!

Attached: 423.jpg (700x1158, 84.79K)

Imagine being worries about getting next meal, then repeatedly having it stolen by niggers when you got one
Sure some would get stolen by whites but if there was 100 whites and 10 niggers, and 80% of your stolen meals were stolen by niggers, obvious conclusions can be made

You’re arguing an unknown point and I’m not engaging after this. What are you trying to say?? Poor you because you were bullied?? Make it make sense so was I and it wasn’t because I was white it was because I acted differently. People are bullied for being different that’s that.

I don't even believe that bullying is a real thing. Is English your first language?