Consider the things that you know with 100% certainty. For example: your name, your address...

Consider the things that you know with 100% certainty. For example: your name, your address, the fact that the sky is blue, etc. Now, imagine if someone contradicted one of those facts. Imagine someone telling you that sky is actually brown. Would you become emotional? Angry? No. You would simply know that they were wrong. But tell a godtard that his favorite god is fiction, and they often WILL become emotional and angry. Why is this? Because deep down, the godtard knows that we are right, and that fact is too terrifying and humiliating for the godtard to admit.

Attached: kek.jpg (828x766, 52.68K)

i would feel quite durmled.

every single day i see motherfuckers telling me 2+3=4. all i can do is cuss them out and piss in their mouths

You assume you're right, yet there's no real way to prove your point right or wrong. For every argument in your favor, there's two against, and vice versa, with no valid evidence for either having been observed.

109 dialed 911, if you know what i mean.

All I know for certain is I exist in some way, shape, or form. Cogito ergo sum. Also pic rel.

Attached: descartes.jpg (1920x1080, 301.97K)

I just wanted to slap something in here. Old YouTube video from ExtraCredits, "God Does Not Play Dice" is ironically not about religion as a whole but EXACTLY THIS.

was broaching the same thing. We consider all these things immutable and we have faith in that we are correct. We have faith in our own ability to witness. However, if we lost faith in our eyes then how could we trust what we see?

Faith is the ability to trust. Simply put. If you cannot find trust in a thing, you cannot hold faith.

You dodged the whole point of the thread. Why do godtards become emotional when atheists state obvious facts? Try to answer honestly

I didn't dodge your question, I just ignored it. I have neither the interest in nor the desire to respond to that part.

QED. Godtard can't bring himself to face reality

I don't believe in god. I do believe, however, that trying to argue for or against the existence of a god(s) is pointless, if slightly annoying.

I'd add the question "does an omnipotent god have the the authority to dictate morality?" IE, does might make right?

I still don't care to answer your question. I've spoken my thoughts.

I'm not OP, but your refusal to answer marks you as a pussy.

You don't understand humans whatsoever.

Correct.

So you say, yet I am in no way obligated or compelled to answer his questions. They are silly, and meant for the purpose of looking down upon others rather than that of actual debate. Why would I want to engage in such dull and one sided conversation?

Imagine shutting the fuck up

I've talked to some christia s about this and they weren't angry. But after some time I realised that discusssing existance of god(s) is pointless because the entire thing is unfalsifiable.
Except debates about specific gods vecause those can be torn down since literature that describes them and is taken as a prime source is often wrong and contradictory about the nature of it's god. But religious people would often ascribe this to human error in describing god which is a fair point. But that makes it a good point of not blindly following those books and rules.

>godtard dodges question
>godtard becomes angry
Way to prove my point, champ

>But after some time I realised that discusssing existance of god(s) is pointless
It's absolutely NOT pointless. The religion scam is dying in educated countries, and that is in part thanks to people like me who take the time to educate the godtards. Religion is cancer and helping to bury it is a community service.
VNR

Religion is necessary for a stable society, believe it or not. Without a belief system for people to adhere to, there would be no morals, there would be no comraderie, there would be no stability. The next best thing would be government, and as we have seen time and time again over the years, government does not work in the best interest of the people.
I guess to put it more simply, this idea is most similar to the conflict of order vs. chaos. Get rid of one, and you have neither.

>Religion is necessary for a stable society
Except it's not, and you don't have to take my word for it. The best, most stable countries to live in are the LEAST religious ones, and the world's worst shitholes are filled with, and run by godtards.