I know Any Forums is the wrong place to ask but I have no idea what else to do and I'm scared...

I know Any Forums is the wrong place to ask but I have no idea what else to do and I'm scared. Every vet in 100 miles is closed until Monday, and I have no other options this time of night. I was fishing with some friends and my dog. As I was packing up my dog started acting really weird. She wouldn't get in the car, she had her tail tucked and head hung low with a distressed look. I picked her up and put her in the car. We've been home for an hour and she hasn't stopped pacing back and forth since we got back. She won't eat or drink, she won't even eat peanut butter or cheese, which is extremely concerning. Worst case scenario I'm scared she swallowed some bait with a hook in it and she's in pain. Is there a way I could tell until I can get her to a proper vet? I've squeezed her all over her body trying to look for sensitive areas and found nothing, I've checked her pulse eyes and guns and everything seems normal. It was night when we were leaving and I'm really hoping she just got scared by something but I would think she'd be over it by now especially being home. I called a hotline and they told me to give her Benadryl and gave me the address to a 24/7 clinic 3 hours away. I gave her the max amount of Benadryl 30 mins ago and nothing's changed, she still pacing full throttle. What else can I do?

Attached: White-Squirrel-looking-at-me.jpg (1140x1044, 244.85K)

dude take her to an emergency vet no matter how far. dogs dont just pace around like that for no reason especially long term. if she dies her blood is on your hands

there's sometimes no way to tell without an xray just go faggot

she is either fine or she is dead

If you love your doggo then make the trip. Leave now, asap.

Absolutely.

Drive the fucking three hours or be prepared to possibly wake up to a dead dog tomorrow...your choice. If the dog somehow makes it, keep a better eye on it next time you take it somewhere you fucking mong!

This. Get going.

call ahead, and get started driving, user. good luck. hope your doggy is okay

Y'all all right I'm on my way now. Thanks for talking sense into me I was panicking

It's just a dog, go to animal services or whatever they call the dog catchers in your county and get a new one. A dog dumb enough to eat fish bait with a hook in it is stupid enough to chase cars on the street and get flattened anyway. Plus, if somebody is fishing and missed a baited hook for some reason and didn't say anything should be beaten like the family mule.

Shoot the dog in the head and fuck its brain hole. It'll be alright in the morning after you wash the chunks of gray matter off your shriveled shaft

This, if you want your dog alive.

You gave your dog gay super aids

also this

>Drive the fucking three hours or be prepared to possibly wake up to a dead dog tomorrow..
Yeah, like they're going to prep and perform surgery on a Saturday night or Sunday. If your dog ain't shitting blood, chain it outside and let it pace around all it wants.

Rabies.

Attached: rabid.gif (498x247, 1.3M)

Kek, you fags sent some poor fool on a 3 hour road trip for no reason.

Unless you have 5-10 grand to spend on the treatment, turn around and go back home and hope for the best in the morning.

He can choose to bury ye dog alive, same outcome.

None of you dumb fucks asked for a timestamp picture? It's clearly a larp by an attention whore.

Like some poor dude is going to take a timestamped pic of his dying dog. You Fucking dumbshit. kek

>He can choose to bury ye dog alive
lol, "Ye dog" will survive or not but it will not be operated on tonight or on Sunday.

They have before on here. Any Forums has gotten a timestamp picture of a body in a coffin before, during the viewing.

In a few hours they will be back begging for money to pay for the surgery, and some of you zoomer/millennial tards will fall for it.