Technology Filter Thread

Share your useful filters for reducing spam and bait threads. I didn't use to use filters but became annoyed at the amount of blatant other site posters.
So far I have pic related but I'm not going to type the text because my own filters would hide the thread so I assume many of yours would also.

Attached: filters.png (555x330, 30.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiding shit you don't like is for redditors

I'm filtering reddit and twitter because it doesn't belong on here.

lol coward

Attached: 1657501073983.jpg (685x508, 49.5K)

lern2regex

Peak retardation. This is the type of shit the dumbest wannabe trolls used to say on something awful when you were probably 5 years old. Hiding content you don't like on your own fucking device is no different from ad-blocking. If OP doesn't want to deal with two-digit IQ niggers like you, then you can deal with the lack of attention or kill yourself, faggot.

>on a board for technology
>hides the name of the worlds biggest tech company
You don’t like Any Forums. It’s okay to realize this. You just like having a place where you can say the n word and talk about Linux distros with other socially awkward autists. Nothing wrong with that, but again: you don’t actually like Any Forums. This site is irreverent. It’s incomprehensible. It’s offtopic and it’s fun. Hiding posts means you get a different experience than the rest of us. You’re not a Any Forums poster. You’re just a fucking faggot. End yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-224756.jpg (1080x2400, 346.27K)

If you want a curated user experience where you don’t have to look at things you don’t like, the alien site may be more your speed my friend :^)

>if he doesn't like braindead apple shills he must be using linux
fuck off back to new delhi and learn to shit in the toilet you inbred cunt.

>has no idea what curated means

Nobody shills here you fucking moron. How many posters do you think this board gets? The shut in NEETs that browse here can’t afford fruit products anyway. They don’t shill here for the same reason that Ferrari doesn’t shill on /o/

>what is self curation

>what is ad-blocking
>what is user style sheets
>what is using a hosts file
>what is using any kind of filtering
you're too dumb to be expressing your opinions on a tech board if you think personal content filtering of any sort is promoting a reddlt style safe space. i bet you use windows 11 home edition with zero modifications and buy a new phone every year.

how filter by just title and OP description on 4chanx?

None of that is curating the content you see, but filtering posts is. It’s okay to admit that you’re just a little bitchboy who can’t stand to read things that you don’t like. Enjoy the safe-space you’ve created for yourself.

If you’re looking for new websites that suit you better, I’d suggest checking out /r/programmerhumor

Kek. You might as well just not use Any Forums at all. It's been horseshit for everything but shitposting for half a decade. Don't gotta be so pissy. I get it, you're a smart intj big boy and you gotta establish that fact.
Just saying you seem like a redditor

Attached: 1644844857872.png (286x256, 88.8K)

thanks

Attached: 1612534067136.jpg (604x516, 24.15K)

/troo+ns?/i
/tranimes?/i
/tran+(ys|y|ies)/i

Are the main ones

>None of that is curating the content you see
Except all of that is, you absolute buffoon.

>t. 12 year old from reddlt
Go back to boards.Any Forums.org/r/Any Forums you dumb nigger.

I also block ads by using a whitelist. I don't want to be like you.

You’re getting so mad. All I’m saying is you clearly don’t like this website, or else you wouldn’t be filtering half the posts on it

Attached: -64325847349290.jpg (499x499, 54.72K)

Keep repeating yourself and enjoy your last (you).

Gonna filter me? So your sensitive little eyes don’t have to read yet another thing you don’t like? You’re such a bitch.