Puts random people on blast

>puts random people on blast
>childish humor
>short
>takes no responsibility, he just tells his fans "not to do something" and then calls it a success

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.27K)

shut up newfag get off Any Forums

Attached: 1652500661896.jpg (880x1100, 627.79K)

Why are you defending this guy? He's the worst youtuber ever

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 23.97K)

i want to break his fucking neck so bad.

its because he's a furry with AIDS

Attached: eab.gif (625x626, 51.76K)

based

>very strange forced deep voice
>always wears white undershirt
>pubic like facial hair with no trimming

Guy's left nut has more personality than your entire existence

his right nut is pretty boring though if you're being honest.

true

guy ledouche?

Attached: file.png (637x358, 249.39K)

He's like a youtube version of xQc who tries so hard to imitate his former self even though in reality he got so popular he can't go back to being that homemade loser incel style that gained mass appeal in the first place so he repeats poo poo cum jokes for his redditor fans to give him ad rate, it's really sad

kek are you the guy he just banned from chat for being a whiny bitch?
if you don't like him just don't watch

His criticism of the Electric Universe is one massive appeal to status. He just says that Electric Universe proponents are low status and compares it to other low status "theories". He didn't refute the EU, or rebut any arguments - he just appealed to the standard model being high status and the EU being low status.

LMAO

Watched him for on and off years and getting pretty annoyed. Dude says "I dislike drama" every other sentence but spends all his time chasing it.

Explain to me how it's bait.

Exactly. He's blatantly lying.

bro no one wants to watch him rub pokemon cards except the pathetic juvenile nerds that refuse to grow out of their youth, just remember at the end of the day he gets all the Ms and pussies and you're just a view count

ok

LOONA MY QUEEN

just watch wendigoon until he hits his normie phase i guess

Attached: pause.jpg (576x1024, 110.2K)

>"Grow out of youth"
Aka I have no friends and don't get pussy but acting intelligent makes me feel superior to others

worse than ssniperwolf and misterbeast? you're out of your fucking mind

every single time some youtube faggotry happens he makes a 40 minute video on it that begins with i hate this dumb drama
makes me break out in hives

at least i can watch ssniperwolf with my dick in my hand

>acting intelligent makes me feel superior to others
Cr1tikal in a nutshell
Amazing how in every video he paints himself as the good guy, and you eat it up every time.

so don't keep watching it retard

MrBeast is already rich and famous enough, he has nothing to gain from posting content. Penguinz0 is clearly a man on a mission, not my fault you're too stupid to see the agenda in front of your eyes.

sssniperwolf is just a horny bait channel that ghosted someones daughter or smth
idk about mr beast though

He has a weird nut? In what way? How do you know?

MrBitch paid off Charlie to speak good about him

Attached: mrbitch.png (358x199, 168.93K)

no it's called being a responsible adult instead of an evasive faggot who pretends he's still a teenager from 2008

Nah I don't like critical. I like childish shit like og Yu-Gi-Oh. Gundam. And skating as a functional adult. And I call them hobbies.