People on this very board told me to take my pills

people on this very board told me to take my pills

Attached: .png (493x206, 57.16K)

Ah shut up. The mapping is good for you. You don't have anything to hide do you?

You now realize the people telling you to take your meds and calling you a chud and schizo are people who are going to make you lick the boot. A lot were useful idiots, but the majority are paid shills

i know

so much this

>didn't fall for 23andme
>doesnt matter normie relatives gave away at least 50% of your dna
>didn't fall for alexa
>doesn't matter they have enough voice data to simulate it
>didn't fall for roomba
>doesn't matter they got enough room data to predict the averages
>didnt fall for facial tracking emotes
>doesn't matter normies gave up enough facial data
>didn't fall for the vax
>doens't matter 75% of normies did and it sheds
whats the point :l
normies do it for FREE and make up the most asinine excuses
you get fucked either way

>amazon
>roomba
or

If you have nothing to hide give me access to your bank account, a copy of a key to your home, your social security number and phone password. Oh also a copy of your finger prints, that's to unlock your phone as well.

Don't do it user, those pills will make you grow tits.

>>didn't fall for 23andme
It doesn't matter, my mom and my cousins did. They have all the info they need to extrapolate my genomic markers.
They're gonna get me like they got the golden state killer.

>They're gonna get me like they got the golden state killer.
user, are you a murderer?

This makes sense until you realize, this shit is public record.

>you don't care about privacy?
>then compromise your security
you're really dumb aren't you

Jeff Bezos will know where you poop so his drones can deliver paper where you need it.

Attached: main-qimg-76dd8823f0477f172b9b9f6e666efd8d-lq.jpg (602x631, 56.95K)

Let me watch you take a shit or have sex. Those aren't bad things so it's okay for me to watch you do them right?

You should take your pills.
You should also have never agreed to let mapping data of your house get uploaded to any company. It's completely unnecessary.

>>didn't fall for roomba
>>doesn't matter they got enough room data to predict the averages
Nigga, they could just look at real estate websites to get that.

Size of the rooms and where they are may be public record.
What is in the rooms and where is not. This is what these cleaning robots can basically do. And they could track changes to the layout over time. If you buy a new sofa the Roomba map will notice.

>You don't have anything to hide do you?
i do

Ok, and? I know the whole add business is retarded, but even they should know that I'm not going to be in the mood for buying a new sofa ... if I just bought one.

No they can't. They aren't interested in the floor plan of a structure, what they're after is plotting all of the furniture and items in your home.

>but even they should know that I'm not going to be in the mood for buying a new sofa ... if I just bought one
If you just bought a new sofa, maybe you'll be interested in a new TV or coffee table or side table.