I hate "techies"

I hate "techies"
people who are "into" technology but they're only consumers, and poor ones at that. They don't really understand the technology any deeper than what they need to consume it and they don't produce anything unique themselves. They are simply tech consumers and yet they feel like they are tech savvy.
It grinds my gears something fierce.

Attached: as.jpg (640x788, 103.9K)

That's not what techie usually means but go off

>gatekeeping being a computer nerd
How much more pathetic can you get?
The one thing you thought made you special isn't even unique or worth bringing up.

I'm not gatekeeping being a computer nerd retard. I just don't like people who think their more knowledgeable about tech than they actually are and they to convince those who are less enlightened than them

>enlightened
Get over yourself nerd, you're not special.
I bet you don't even know shit about the device you're using right now or even how to develop software for it.

I'm impressed that you're able to convey a British accent in text form like this.

can't find a single thing wrong with what you said.

Attached: i-d882fca156098d85e9d9fa767ac2b7f9-mizzou jschool loves apple.jpg (640x426, 143.64K)

Programming has nothing to do with being good at computers retard.
Considering how fucking bloated most software is these days, programmers know nothing about computers either.

Millenials are a doomed generation.

i like how LTT went to rossman because of the shit oven your gpu video. somehow he wants to justify his shit video by using sub count lol. and wanted rossman to apologize (which he didnt what a chad) didnt realize that onions dripping from one's orifices can be felt from a video

Define what a "consumer" of tech is, and what the difference between them and you is. Do you know a programming language? Is that required to be a """techie"""? Can you design your own CPU? What's the cutoff?

I don't interact with them and you shouldn't either if it bothers you that much. Easy as.

What point are you trying to make?
Computers are shit, being good at computers is nothing to be proud about, we'd all be better off if a Carrington event hit tomorrow and we got sent back to the early 1970s, life would go on, commerce would fall back to paper, mail and the telephone, but not for you, lmao, computers are all you care about.

Looks like you are exactly the type of person you complain about. How is the irony lost on you this hard?

>they don't produce anything unique themselves.
Curious, what would be the minimum to "produce something unique."

Most hobbies don't require this I think. If you like shooting guns, you're a gun guy.

If you enjoy horror movies, your a horror movie guy.

If you like riding a bicycle, your a cyclist.

People that consume and don't create are a blight on society and a failure of the education system

I collect microcontrollers:)

Attached: 1659826469160903m.jpg (649x1024, 98.67K)

what have you created then nigger

Cyclists (the leotard faggots with $3k carbon fiber bikes) don't like being lumped in with the plebs on steel Walmart mountain bikes (they call these Bike Shaped Objects).
Runners do the same thing with jogging, they hate being called jogging even though nobody can clearly define where running begins.

What have you created then? Which programming languages do you use?

The former (cyclist) who have that opinion are probably just elitist faggots. Bikes a bike.

And the latter , well, that is just a weird name...

Again, what would be the minimum viable product to be considered a techie?

>I hate "techies"
literally everyone feels like that.