ITT

ITT
Gay experiences

Attached: trap76.jpg (1500x1345, 140.64K)

Bump

Any guys ever enjoy group fun with their buds?

>pojuboy87
it's a shame he stopped posting like 10 years ago
he was really hot

Had a friend I used to masturbate with when I was like 10-12. I saw his cock a number of times and would always watch him cum. I regret not trying to more together.

>Had sex
>With a man

Had gay sex with men

Do you really want to see a man over 30 posing like that?

sure

If Sasha could pull off Bruno with just a bit of waxing, I'm sure a lot of people could do the same. Self care is important.

had gay sex with men

is it more gay if the trap has a bigger dick than you?

>1st encounter: she wanted me to suck her dick. I tried but I can't do it. it feels like it's a point of no return. no anal
>2nd encounter: tit and blowjob still no anal
>3rd encounter: finally anal. nothing special

>she
>her

Is your IQ -5?

Went out with a friend to a gay bar and wound up getting a slow, wonderful blowjob from a crossdresser.
Ended up taking her home and that was my first gay experience.

it doesn't matter, she looks like a female.

Bump

Went through that “jerking off on Omegle stage” when I was a horny teen. Some sissy wearing panties on started to tease me (knew it was a boy), was so built up and horny at the time I kept going and came buckets. Never went back to Omegle ever again, lol.

I love dildos. Even though I straight.

I like fucking a mounted dildo on my shower wall and having another one in my mouth like Im getting fucked from both sides. I try to gag on the dildo while fucking my pink hole.

Attached: suction-cup-dildo.jpg (1920x923, 187.44K)

Like....I LOVEEEEE THEM.

Attached: pink-sex-toys-dildos-vibrators-by-epiphora.jpg (1000x750, 176.52K)

>straight

Attached: i-prefer-boys.gif (498x291, 1.95M)

I secretly want a pretty clean ass and everything femboy to FUCK ME in the shower.
I want to feel that wet COCK in my ASS.
I want to MOAN while he slowly goes in and out. And I want my girlfriend to walk in on us shocked.
And we don't stop. We continue.

Attached: downunder-toys-silicone-dildos-by-epiphora-01-1000x667.jpg (1000x667, 104.62K)

>Gay experiences
getting my dick sucked. so fucking easy to get blowjobs from faggots.

Attached: 19EAE75B-FD1B-4DAA-8AC2-29A6F4877405.jpg (480x270, 23.25K)

post ass