Joseph R Biden appreciation thread

Joseph R Biden appreciation thread.

How has honest Joe made your life better?

Attached: 20190923_BIDEN_A_2000-min.jpg (2000x1124, 568.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/06/10/politics/fact-check-biden-fastest-growing-economy-jimmy-kimmel/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He hasn't. And he's a lying piece of shit.

he makes the incels seethe.
thats priceless.

Oh please! I bet you can't even name one specific thing he's ever lied about.

Keep seething, Trumptard.

well overall i'd have to say my ability to budget has gotten better since he's been in office, can't go spending money just everywhere now that gas is around 5$ a gallon

There ya go. Under a real leader, you've found the motivation for self improvement. Good for you, user.

He has made Tdump look like the better choice. I don't know if that's a good thing though.

Yep, if the economy doesn't improve soon we might have to rent out the yacht

>Inflation is transitory

Just be careful not to rent it out to a republican. They leave cigarette butts and shit stains on upholstery when they get evicted.

He taught me how to fall off a bicycle and look like a complete dementia-ridden retard pedophile bigot garbage rat loser donkey!

Attached: 1638061158571.jpg (960x452, 115.95K)

He taught me how to fall up stairs instead of down them

Can someone recomend me a book or smthg out of influence of cfr?

the nations governors got together for a meeting, state goverment is taking a closer look at their infustructure the apperasal of towns as opposed to houses, interesting to see a more macro look at different towns

They do lol, at least we don't have to pay the crew extra to clean up all the jizz left over from renting to dems

bump

I like macaroni too

by not being that massive faggot trump

>Fact check: Biden falsely claims US has 'fastest-growing economy in the world'
cnn.com/2022/06/10/politics/fact-check-biden-fastest-growing-economy-jimmy-kimmel/index.html
It's from CNN, which is functionally the public relations arm of the DNC. If they're calling it out, you know it's egregious.

Yeah. Faggot jizz and liquefied shit.

Joe Biden is amazing! He is proof that even if you are a racist, pedophile, scumbag, you can still be president. That is the American dream.

CNN is lying as usual.