Quick, i need something that can transfer spotify playlists to youtube music! pic unrelated

quick, i need something that can transfer spotify playlists to youtube music! pic unrelated

Attached: FZT-j6PaAAAG1T-.jpg (1749x1555, 278.23K)

quick, never post here again!

>CUTE? SEXY? TINY? FUNNY?
wew lad, this is the first time I'm seeing a youtube ad that is actually good.

hard to do since i post here every single day

they know their demographic

Simply don't

so why is Any Forums so opposed to targeted advertising?

putting pedophile ads in your pedophile game because you assume your users are into that is pretty much the exact opposite of targeted advertising.

Do you really think youtube shows that ad to random normies?

"random normies" aren't playing pedophile games.

arent normies interested in cute and funny games?

No, they are not interested in pedo games.

YouTube has some very weird rules when it comes to monetization
>You can't have ANY sexual content in your videos because kids might see em
>meanwhile we're gonna put up an ad for loli gacha games and fuckbuddy services next to your video
>oh and those in-video sponsorships you have for untested medical drugs and super shady credit cards? those can totally stay

i mean... picrelated isnt inherently sexual

So the ad won't be shown to them so it is targeted advertising.
No they get very mad at seeing them. Just look at twitter.

>Just look at twitter
mine is full of hentai artists who dont give a fuck if someone posts loli art, they even retweet some sometimes

Emphasis on "normies" in my previous post.

It showed me a genshin impact ad when I first opened YouTube on a new phone I hadn't logged into yet, yes they really do do this.

i dont even know how a normies uses twitter

>Seeing ads on Youtube
>Not using Ad Block
>Not using a hosts file
>Not using a client
Does lolilust rot one's brain?

Yeah but the ad in the OP has "cute" and "funny" in the picture so it either it just so happens that those two pictures are on top of lolis in the same picture or the game knows what they're doing and is targetting the ad.

You guys ever get the feeling that satan is laughing at you through these things? Whether it's pedophilia out in the open or onlyfans thots raking in millions. I'm starting to get that feeling a lot.

satan knows you're a pedo

Satan? user it is merely human greed at work.
Things are how they are because we never dealt with greed. As long as greed remains, things will continue as they are.
Do you understand?