I wouldn't mind if zoomers were at least smart enough to cook, clean, and drive a car properly...

I wouldn't mind if zoomers were at least smart enough to cook, clean, and drive a car properly, I wouldn't mind that that generation does shit like "flossing" or doesn't know who Halo Cheif is. I'm fine with the idea that people aren't going to know specific things but god damn, why do zoomers act like they don't know jack shit? Even 20-year-olds are fucking retarded. They act like know-it-alls, then shit blows up in their face and here we are. They are all god damn retards. I don't remember shit being this bad as a millennial growing up. We had some bullshit but come the fuck on. Tide pods? Are you serious? I believe kids were LITERALLY stealing urinals from high schools. What the living fuck was going on?

Can someone explain to me what is going on with kids these days? I'm only 30 man...

Attached: file.png (680x346, 105.97K)

Instead of the internet era leading to increased intelligence and awareness it's somehow compounded ignorance exponentially with every passing year...not sure why or how, but we're doomed.

shut up before I report you

id say gen z just has a way more polarizing divide between the retards and the actual good-for-somethings. 99% of the time you can look at one and see which one of the two they are

Zoomers are pretty funny. Much better company than the average millennial.

I like the zoomers at work because I can freely talk about anime and video games. They don't have the stigma about those things that boring millennials do. They're also casually racist which is hilarious and gives me hope.

Anime and video games? You mean the very things where millenials are the biggest consumers?

>be zoomer
>"hahaha le boomers are dumb and can not use computers and-"
>"folders? w-what are those? I just use my phone which came preinstalled b-but.. I'm still pretty smart because i went to the app store and installed something, r-right?"

Dumbest. generation. EVER.

Most of the zoomers i work with are pretty much the same than most people when i was youger.

halo sucks
dumb xbox retard

Attached: 1650577806978.png (400x400, 109.49K)

To me, people who grew up with Halo are the zoomers. its really all about perspective.

I can cook, I don't clean because im not a woman
i can't drive because im scared of crashing my mom's car (we're poor)
2003 baby btw

literally for what?

true but I see more retards than anything else

I 1/2 agree, mostly because I can carry on a conversation with a millennial but with a zoomer I can at least teach them something

He's mostly right, but the issue is that most millennials are still surprised when a grown man wears a nerdy shirt, something other than a super hero logo; I have a dark magician shirt and people my age are like, "HOLY SHIT DUDE! YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THAT?!"

If you saw my plex server, most zoomers are too stupid to know how to search

It's not about Xbox, it's about knowing who he is, that's it

that's what insurance is for ya dumb nut

Did a zoomer show you how to open a PDF today OP?

you can't expect zoomers to know anything, everything they know was taught by millenials

Other way around user. Zoomers don't even know what a PDF is

What's a PDF? Can I view it on tiktok on my samsung smart fridg?

I didn't know he had a name. I always just call him "halo faggot"

Gen Z are fucking pussies. Pussiest generation of all time

>be zoomer
>can't clean phone
>"m-muh phone is slow, time for a new one!"
>"b-but now i lost all my reaction images.. because they're still on my old slow phone.."

FUCKING MOVE THAT SHIT YOU DUMBASS!!

>b-but its all in my download folder

>be 30 year old in 1990
>setting up your own MSDOS memory configuration
>later get Win95 and manually install EVERYTHING
>do it again for Win98
>and Win98 SE
>XP was a little smoother
>7 was much easier

>Be zoomer
>first OS is Win10
>Make fun of le dumb boomers who can't into computers
>no realization that they have more tech experience than they will EVERRRRR have

Think about that next time you think 70 year olds don't know how to use computers, they're better at it than most 20 year olds.

Social media and media manipulation sums 99%.
If you want your kid to not be a retard, be a good parent and limit their online time and incentive critical thinking.

t. A dad of 2 responsible and hard-working teenage kids.