When you have enough money to tell the stupid ass woke liberal cancel culture to go fuck themselves. lmao

When you have enough money to tell the stupid ass woke liberal cancel culture to go fuck themselves. lmao

Seeing shit like this truly makes life worth living.

Attached: 8A555F8D-96A4-4F87-99A6-E16F085DED75.jpg (1125x1830, 368.25K)

This is the man who claims he's buying Twitter on behalf of free speech.

You just destroyed OP in the first post. Congrats user.

He owns the company. He can do what he wants. Just start your own SpaceX.

Anti free speech people should be punished for their speech since they support punishing others for theirs. Neck yourself, cuck.

I imagine there is a us government clause about not allowing dissenting employees in a company that creates weapons. Which rockets are weapons.

They were calling for him to stopped by the board. It was a call to action. So no. Not free speech. Dumb ass

the people who were fired can write their own tickets
so much for Elon's "Free Speech Absolutism" though, what a dweeb kek

Here come the billionaire apologist fanboys.

Conservatism dies without censorship.

Attached: EX1aSNeXsAA7Jte.jpg (420x578, 37.86K)

I don't like Elon. I just hate everyone who doesn't like Elon. And it benefits me to see them in pain. Also knowing what considers as free speech helps. Faggot

>I'm reddit.
We know.

Attached: ab5.png (680x921, 432.64K)

Heres the original if you want to replace leftists with rightoid and put some maga hats on it

Attached: Censorship.png (1000x1000, 135K)

All that image proves is hair-loss treatments work.
Not even Elon has tried to hide it.

Technically this would be that "illegal" speech that the left decries so often. Otherwise known as libel. At least how the headline describes it.

Also a dumb idea to prepare an attack piece attack on your boss, that would get you fired pretty much anywhere.

Don't need to. This already proves that rightoids accuse leftists of everything they are guilty of.

Seething poor boi

ur both right. It’s why congress won’t lift a finger to fight for free speech

Ive never posted on Reddit. Or Twitter. Or insta. Or discord. I'm a lil older than that you silly lil faggot. I know you have though.

Glad to see you support Gates and Bezos too, right?

>___ dies without censorship
Wait, are you telling me that an idea that isn't able to propagate isn't able to propagate?