Attached: ..png (881x805, 725.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/S2TSnG6
roccat.com/products/kone-xp-air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks nice but its gonna be a bitch to keep clean

>clean
You clearly don't know why people buy these
I intentionally grate the dead skin off my hands with it and when there's enough build up I take and eat it

>I intentionally grate the dead skin off my hands with it and when there's enough build up I take and eat it
A true stallman disciple, I see.

its still an impractical design for that
elevated ridges would make the dead skin recovery much easier...

I thought the same thing
I tend to make my mice pretty grimy after a couple of months, but I bought a cooler master MM711 and the holes keep your hands from getting grimy in the first place.
Other than the place where I keep my fingers it stays perfectly clean

>the holes keep your hands from getting grimy in the first place
huh. didnt think about that angle.
well, im a weed smoker so my hands are grimy non stop
this design would be a no-go for me
to keep my kb/mouse clean i have to clean it preventively every day

>what are vaccum cleaners

My mouse started double clicking earlier this year. I decided to just live with it and at some point it stopped double clicking. Hopefully this means I'm free to never spend another cent on these little shits again.

Logitech G520 X PLUS fucking when

kneel

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 5.33K)

zoomster garbage

Why would you want that garbage?

all I want is a G502 with optical switches

Is it supposed to be something other than those shitty omrons? The people with the thing show it's probably omrons again.

imgur.com/a/S2TSnG6

Since it's a mouse thread:
Is there anything better than the Logitech M720 for the price ($35-$40) that fits these needs?
>bluetooth with multiple saved settings
>ability to scroll horizontally as well as vertically
>also has a wireless dongle just in case
Side buttons optional, but appreciated.

Attached: 1659817751286090.jpg (960x954, 72.53K)

he do be cool tho

well, goddamnit
I don't want a fucking Razer for optical switches

Razer is fine, user. They're definitely better than Logitech. I don't like the G502 shape but the Basilisk Ultimate is pretty good if you like that shit. V3 Pro is supposed to be out soon with some Qi wireless charging looking dock, probably sooner than that G502 X or whatever the fuck.

Attached: file.png (768x500, 329.34K)

Do any of these have extra index finger buttons

My wrist is thanking me already.

Attached: MYSZKA-DELUX-M618-PLUS-BLUE.jpg (2048x2048, 125.82K)

I don't think so, I think they just have some paddle thing but I think the G502 has a third side button too.

There's the Kone XP too, that definitely has those buttons. The wireless version is retardedly expensive but it does have a dock at least. There's a wired Kone XP for less.

roccat.com/products/kone-xp-air

Attached: file.png (2400x1350, 2.3M)

I don't mind wires so the wired one might be
how's the software in those? the intrusiveness of the Razer software is my big gripe

I have Kone Pro Air and I fucking love the shape but the optical clicks aren't as nice as Razer's opticals. Again, not my kind of mouse so I don't know much about it off hand other than it's their attempt at getting G502 customers so maybe they refined it or something by now. You can just configure it how you want and uninstall the software. It even saves the lighting profile to the mouse too, unlike razer.