I am in so much fucking pain literally 24/7. What is the fastest way to kill myself without a gun or without hanging?

I am in so much fucking pain literally 24/7. What is the fastest way to kill myself without a gun or without hanging?

Attached: 1478715135371.jpg (751x749, 137.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorbitol if you can get it.

heroin OD

Electrocution

Attached: E0lfDsYWUAEKliF.jpg (1440x1080, 189.55K)

Why are you in so much pain?

Sit in a tub of fluoroantimonic acid and wait.

Meant seconal my brain isn't working.

Fentanyl. I've overdosed on it before. It's like going to sleep, painless

Inoperable cancer. I have headaches and major pain 24/7 and I literally do nothing but lay in bed for 24 hours a day and occasionally get up to go to the bathroom or shower. I can't work and have no family left and no friends to help. About to lose my apartment at the end of this month because I can't pay my rent. Been like this for 3 months and got a letter that they're going to evict me if I can't pay rent next month. I tried treatment for a year but it didn't work and things just kept getting worse. Every day I want to end my fucking miserable life because I know the cancer is going to kill me eventually. I've already tried to hang myself but I was too fat and ripped the ceiling fan down, and won't use a gun because I don't want some poor innocent person to have to clean up the mess. I just want to fucking die.

Is there a way to get to a hospice for palliative care?

>I don't want some poor innocent person to have to clean up the mess
Yet you were fine with the idea of some poor bastard having to cut your fat, ceiling fan breaking ass down from a rope and dragging you out in a body bag?

Google The Peaceful Pill. Read. Good luck on the other side.

You could go out like toaster Steve tried to.

Don't

They wouldn't have to scrape brains off the walls, so it's different I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Just put up a fucking tarp if you are that worried about it. Stick plastic drop sheets from wmart or lowes all around the room then slug/buckshot your head.

Then they can just roll you up in the plastic and cart you out, nothing to clean up.

>I know the cancer is going to kill me eventually.
wtf. how long until it kills you? i thought that if i found out i had cancer i would just ask for pain meds and let it take me out. but you make me think that could take forever.

a84ka

At least do some cool shit before you check out. Liquidate your assets and buy an expensive hooker or something

Don't think of it as hanging yourself think of it as jumping. Jumping is easy right? All your doing is jumping yourself into a better reality.

>source someone who is going to hang themselves

And what's your reason to want yo hang yourself.

Jump off overpass bridge onto concrete below. Make sure you land on your head