Windows 10 rootkit

Hello!
I have a suspicion that my pc has a RAT
I have run virus scans and found nothing. (AVG,SUPERANTISPYWARE, and MalwareBytes).

I have also created a memory dump file, but I have no idea of how to open it. (the microsoft tools are deleted).

Also tools to detect RATs are welcome :333

Attached: 1646523635623s.jpg (199x250, 8.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtCY53Zwru4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install gentoo

sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qtCY53Zwru4

>I have a suspicion that my pc has a RAT
buy a new pc
simple as

Put down the meth pipe and get some sleep

I'm not proficient in Linux.
Fortunately this isn't the case.
I'm not tweaking nor being paranoid lol.

you could use wireshark and analyze the traffic coming to and from your machine. but depending on your current level of knowledge this may or may not be practical

best case is that wiping the hard drive and reinstalling windows will be enough
worst case is that the motherboard needs to be reflashed or replaced entirely

Thanks for the recommendation, but it seems that I have to study the program further before I understand how it works.

I figured that I would need to replace my Hard drives or motherboard. I would do it, but I don't have the money for it right now. That's why I'm trying to jerry-rig it.

unless you're targeted by feds it's probably enough to back up your data onto a flash drive and reinstall windows from media

Should I do anything else? By far it seems the only option to me

yea install gentoo after you reinstall windows

>I have a suspicion that my pc has a RAT
What caused the suspicion?

Frequent network changes, banned from forums that I have never visited (I live alone), CPU is running at 50% passively.

Also I sometimes have a "hunch".

Even if you format if you keep installing pirate shit you will always be part of the botnet.
One example, most pirated adobe suites have a modded setup file that pass virustotal scan no problems but if you check the behavior and comments on the site, the executable download payloads down the road and that's how you get infected in the end, sometimes its a rat, a spam bot, a credentials thief, etc whatever the current botnet operator is selling.

format, *

Windows 10 has a bunch of unnecessary rogue processes that can run amok and cause your cpu to run up. Look through task manager and google anything that looks weird.

Another Windows 10 issue - If you're using a usb wifi adapter the driver/network settings can cause repeated network/channel switching. Again you'll have to jewgle to figure out what might be going on.

Probably not very likely that you have a rat

why do you think that, isn't it just paranoia?
if you think that, just factory reset your machine. but probably windows is the actual rat.

Zero the drives and Install the latest version of windows server. You already had backups for important data right?

I didn't find anything with taskmgr, But I discovered weird text files with different ip-s, that's what set me off.

Ogey
Network changes because your ISP is a bitch. Forum bans because jannies are bitches and will occasionally ban an ISP or a country because it's fun. CPU 50% because Windows.

Attached: 1659290217143.jpg (560x548, 20.42K)