Went to an open church today to learn about Christianity...

Went to an open church today to learn about Christianity, and the guy said I will burn in hell if I don't repent is this true?

Attached: 1655489403858.jpg (506x722, 139.89K)

Yeah, it's true, but the subject is more complicated than simply "conform or burn".

Some people think it’s true, some don’t. I’d suggest making up your own mind on the matter.

Infinitely complicated, in fact. So complicated, that the human mind cannot possibly comprehend the magnitude of his sin. Which is why repentance is necessary.

Yes

Attached: IMG_20210420_005416.jpg (574x361, 37.19K)

That’s what they really believe, enrage them it’s fun

Basically, if you've sinned but admit you sinned and were wrong in doing so you can be forgiven. So basically just admit to God that you know your sins and admit you were wrong in doing them.
You have to do it sincerely though, He knows if you're lying.

Fun fact: “sin” is literally a word christfags made up

No. Disregard and don’t go to church anymore it’s an absolute waste ifntime

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Tell him that he will go to Japan if he doesn't breath.

But then I asked him another question what happens when babies die? Then he said they he hopes that they go to heaven? How is this possible?

So if I murdered like 100 babies, but I knew it was wrong and I knew it was a sin. Aaaand, all I need to do is tell that to God honestly and sincerely and then we're all good? Clean slate. Then I can kill 100 more babies in the future - as long as I'm honest and genuine in my confession to god after the murders? Then we'll be good again?

Attached: 1649179356069.jpg (371x291, 15.89K)

Why does Any Forums have Christ fag threads? I thought Any Forums was into sucking and fucking fapping and trapping

I can't claim to know what happens when babies die because I have not seen the afterlife. Do babies even have a sense of self? Any independent thoughts? Are they capable of sin? Probably not. Maybe it could be argued that babies haven't developed a soul? IDK.

What I do know is that whatever God decides is just. Be it Heaven or Hell.

Ya its more complicated.
Its basically .. god made us and eirher by accident or on purpose (probably on purpose if hes so powerful) he made us really sinful and he hates that, so he made all these rules like we have to sacrifice animals and sometimes humans to make him happy with how shitty he made us so we go to heaven.

But he eventually decided to throw us a bone, so he sent himself and sacrificed himself to himself as a loophole to his own rules to keep us clean from sin forever because he loves us and doesnt want us to burn forever in eternal anguish (and he cant just change the weird rules he made himself), so, if you just love him with zero evidence he exists he wont be forced to torture you for all eternity abd he doesnt wwnt to because he loves you.
So you should love him. Or else.

Yes. But your scenario is so unlikely that it would never happen.

Okay so the canon that I grew up with was that if you had any sin on your record you hadn’t asked God forgiveness for you were damned to the eternal pit of fire. So like let’s say a guy’s never sinned in his life, only touches his pecker to pee, right? This guy saves a kid from getting hit by a bus but as the bus barrels down on him he goes “oh shit!” So he sinned and didn’t have a chance to ask for forgiveness. Is he getting raped with pitchforks?

The functions associated with consciousness arent active for quite awhile after their birth

Yeah. Still, asking a mere human about God's thoughts on babies is a very tall order.

You already know the answer. They will say yes, he had his whole life to turn to God and he refused. Christfags are fucking nuts

You are correct I will become a boomer who will betray my youthful idealism by drowning yours while making you watch

Christians came up with free will as a cop out so that god isn't to blame and all the shit makes sense, so what you're saying won't register with them at all. free will is impossible though and god is apparently all knowing and all powerful so yeah he's all to blame for everything.

I'm not God. I can't tell you what God thinks. But it seems that his actions were not sinful in spirit, so therefore they would be forgiven.

Conversely, the fact that this man had not masturbated in his life does not guarantee his admission into heaven. It depends on the reason why he did not masturbate.

Not to mention, its technically satan that gave us free will.
We got it from the fruit of the knowledge tree. You need to know right from wrong to make decisions and have free will as far as christian doctrine is concerned. God didnt want that for us. We got it from the snakes temptation.

So its weird they pivot and say god gave us free will because its very clear he didnt. He really wanted us NOT to have it.